Garland Lafrance

Talk about the latest recruits here.
sader24
Tsunami

Talent and depth at Running Back has never been an issue for us as long as I can remember. Losing a lineman is something I'd think about, there are so many running backs in this state and this region of the country it doesn't matter.

RobertM320
Green Wave

Raise your hand if you're surprised. I thought not. Strange that he's got a person right here in town that plays the same position and just left the same school due to lack of playing time in that offense, and yet he'd still commit there. I'm willing to bet that before December he ends up elsewhere.
https://twitter.com/GLafrance04/status/ ... 4175154176
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
sader24
Tsunami

He's 100% committed until he gets a better offer or until he disappoints this season and Texas tech finds someone they like better. Some of these kids are delusional.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Or until Kingsbury gets fired and he gets a release from his scholarship.
Last edited by winwave on Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Ruski
Swell

And Devin Brumfield committed earlier this week over Mizzou, Utah, West Virginia....

I think CWF should leave a couple spots open, focus on winning 6/7 games, have a 1k yard rusher and land a big time 3/4 star rb at the last minute.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Ruski wrote:And Devin Brumfield committed earlier this week over Mizzou, Utah, West Virginia....

I think CWF should leave a couple spots open, focus on winning 6/7 games, have a 1k yard rusher and land a big time 3/4 star rb at the last minute.
As a season ticket holder @ Tech, I remind them, you sign with the University, NOT the Coach
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Wave755
Tsunami

golfnut69 wrote:
Ruski wrote:And Devin Brumfield committed earlier this week over Mizzou, Utah, West Virginia....

As a season ticket holder @ Tech, I remind them, you sign with the University, NOT the Coach
I don't know, I think college is all about the coach, and the NFL is all about the quarterback?

What resources does Saban have at 'Bama Mike Shula didn't?
Last edited by Wave755 on Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
greenphantom
Swell

Carry on my wayward son, for there'll be peace when you are done at TTU
Lay your weary head to rest at SLU in 2019,
Don't you cry no more
Ruski
Swell

I wonder if Texas Tech would be interested in scheduling some future games with us now that they're recruiting the area. Would be a nice p5 game we should be competitive in and I could see a decent number of Tech fans who'd rather spend a weekend in New Orleans over Lubbock.
RobertM320
Green Wave

Sources say he was pushed out at TTU. Not his fault. Guess they've got some better recruits. Would we take him back?
https://twitter.com/26baby__/status/940284991573028864
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
GreenLantern
Riptide

RobertM320 wrote: I'm willing to bet that before December he ends up elsewhere.
Good prediction. You missed it by 11 days.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

If he's talented enough and fits into the scheme, welcome him back with open arms.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
RobertM320
Green Wave

GreenLantern wrote:
RobertM320 wrote: I'm willing to bet that before December he ends up elsewhere.
Good prediction. You missed it by 11 days.
:mrgreen: