Summer Football Camp with Michigan & Tulane, June 9th

Talk about the latest recruits here.
Jaxwave
Swell

msdos wrote:No matter how true it is, things like this is Tulane admitting that we are lesser-thans.

We are screaming to the P5 that we don't belong.
You can't be serious. It took this action for you to notice that Tulane has been screaming we don't belong. For over 60 years starting with Rufus Harris and a brief respite in the 70's Tulane has been screaming not only that we don't belong but that we don't want to belong.

I truly think that if Tulane dropped down to the Catholic District in athletics, they'd find a way to finish near the bottom. Look up "bottom dweller" n the dictionary and they'll have a picture of the angry wave logo.

Until and unless the administration makes a massive change in attitude and commitment which has never happened, They will not belong not only in a P5 conference, but also may have trouble staying in the AAC.

golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Jaxwave wrote:
msdos wrote:No matter how true it is, things like this is Tulane admitting that we are lesser-thans.

You can't be serious. It took this action for you to notice that Tulane has been screaming we don't belong. For over 60 years starting with Rufus Harris and a brief respite in the 70's Tulane has been screaming not only that we don't belong but that we don't want to belong.

I truly think that if Tulane dropped down to the Catholic District in athletics, they'd find a way to finish near the bottom. Look up "bottom dweller" n the dictionary and they'll have a picture of the angry wave logo.

Until and unless the administration makes a massive change in attitude and commitment which has never happened, They will not belong not only in a P5 conference, but also may have trouble staying in the AAC.
may I suggest the first change to take place...any faculty member that does not have a season ticket, is fired, with cause...
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
msdos
Swell

Jaxwave wrote:

I didn't mean to suggest this was THE reason, just another to an ever growing list