A few '18 recruits on campus last week end

Talk about the latest recruits here.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

How do you find out about these visits, golfnut?

I'm not overly impressed with these two dual threat QB's based upon other offers and schools interested. I know that is a very simplistic way of judging the quality of a recruit, but it's all we have at this time.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

DfromCT wrote:How do you find out about these visits, golfnut?

I'm not overly impressed with these two dual threat QB's based upon other offers and schools interested. I know that is a very simplistic way of judging the quality of a recruit, but it's all we have at this time.
D...I received a text from a NOLA connection....there may have been about 4 or 5 kids there this past week end
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Aberzombie1892
Swell

Tulane may have a shot at Jalen Chatman (who looks solid), given his height of 6'0 will keep him out of the running at the highest profile programs, while Aaron Allen (who doesn't look as solid) doesn't seem that impressive at the moment. On the plus side, they are both capable academically given they each have a military academy offer.