Who did we lose?

Talk about the latest recruits here.
posse
High Tide

Checked the Rivals Tulane Wave Report, and they show us with 22, when we had been at 23. Who did we lose?

RobertM320
Green Wave

Kieston Roach now shows up as undecided, and I notice 247's Crystal Ball has him 50/50 with us and Texas, although still a hard commit.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Reports elsewhere say he wants to go to Texas but needs others to turn Texas down to get an offer.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

winwave wrote:Reports elsewhere say he wants to go to Texas but needs others to turn Texas down to get an offer.
who in their young right mind, would turn down the "Hermanator" and Bevo
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

golfnut69 wrote:
winwave wrote:Reports elsewhere say he wants to go to Texas but needs others to turn Texas down to get an offer.
I've heard "Bevette" has been playing hard to get! :lol: :roll: :lol:
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
Wave755
Tsunami

DfromCT wrote:
golfnut69 wrote:
I've heard "Bevette" has been playing hard to get! :lol: :roll: :lol:
Honeymoon already over for Tom Herman @ Texas? :fart:

http://247sports.com/Article/Texas-has- ... a-51005716
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Wave755 wrote:Honeymoon already over for Tom Herman @ Texas? :fart:

No, it was a transition class, put together at the last minute after a coaching change.

I have to say, the 24/7 article might be one of the worst written articles I've read about recruiting in a long, long time. There's so many mistakes, misrepresentations, and idiotic proclamations in the article that it was hard to finish. The author criticizes a recruit for going to a school, LSU, that had "an offseason coaching change." I think UT was the school that had the offseason coaching change. LSU did theirs during the season. That's one of at least a dozen proclamations the writer makes that I have issues with. It's a horrible article written by someone that needs to check facts.

PS: I bet Tom Herman wins more games the next four years at UT than Coach Fritz does at Tulane, despite Herman playing a schedule that's WAY tougher than Tulane's. As a matter of fact, it wouldn't surprise me if he doubles the win total of Tulane.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
Wave755
Tsunami

DfromCT wrote:
Wave755 wrote:Honeymoon already over for Tom Herman @ Texas? :fart:

No, it was a transition class, put together at the last minute after a coaching change.

I have to say, the 24/7 article might be one of the worst written articles I've read about recruiting in a long, long time. There's so many mistakes, misrepresentations, and idiotic proclamations in the article that it was hard to finish. The author criticizes a recruit for going to a school, LSU, that had "an offseason coaching change." I think UT was the school that had the offseason coaching change. LSU did theirs during the season. That's one of at least a dozen proclamations the writer makes that I have issues with. It's a horrible article written by someone that needs to check facts.

PS: I bet Tom Herman wins more games the next four years at UT than Coach Fritz does at Tulane, despite Herman playing a schedule that's WAY tougher than Tulane's. As a matter of fact, it wouldn't surprise me if he doubles the win total of Tulane.
Maybe players just don't want to be kissed on the forehead by any adult male, much less their head football coach? (and, the ones at Houston didn't find out about it until they got there?) :-D