Who did we lose?

posse
Low Tide

Who did we lose?

Postby posse » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:03 pm

Checked the Rivals Tulane Wave Report, and they show us with 22, when we had been at 23. Who did we lose?

RobertM320
Tsunami

Re: Who did we lose?

Postby RobertM320 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:32 pm

Kieston Roach now shows up as undecided, and I notice 247's Crystal Ball has him 50/50 with us and Texas, although still a hard commit.

"ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE! HANG EM AND BANG EM! HANG EM AND BANG EM!"-- Todd Graffagnini

winwave
Wild Pelican

Postby winwave » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:54 pm

Reports elsewhere say he wants to go to Texas but needs others to turn Texas down to get an offer.

It's the facilities stupid!

golfnut69
Tsunami

Postby golfnut69 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:17 pm

winwave wrote:Reports elsewhere say he wants to go to Texas but needs others to turn Texas down to get an offer.

who in their young right mind, would turn down the "Hermanator" and Bevo

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !

DfromCT
Tsunami

Postby DfromCT » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:41 pm

golfnut69 wrote:
winwave wrote:Reports elsewhere say he wants to go to Texas but needs others to turn Texas down to get an offer.

I've heard "Bevette" has been playing hard to get! :lol: :roll: :lol:

" For every alum, no matter where they are...I want a football coach that's going to make Saturday something you anticipate and look forward to." Troy Dannen

Thank you all for your ongoing support as my son Zach continues to beat leukemia

Wave755
Swell

Postby Wave755 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:11 pm

DfromCT wrote:
golfnut69 wrote:

I've heard "Bevette" has been playing hard to get! :lol: :roll: :lol:

Honeymoon already over for Tom Herman @ Texas? :fart:

http://247sports.com/Article/Texas-has- ... a-51005716

DfromCT
Tsunami

Postby DfromCT » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:20 pm

Wave755 wrote:Honeymoon already over for Tom Herman @ Texas? :fart:

No, it was a transition class, put together at the last minute after a coaching change.

I have to say, the 24/7 article might be one of the worst written articles I've read about recruiting in a long, long time. There's so many mistakes, misrepresentations, and idiotic proclamations in the article that it was hard to finish. The author criticizes a recruit for going to a school, LSU, that had "an offseason coaching change." I think UT was the school that had the offseason coaching change. LSU did theirs during the season. That's one of at least a dozen proclamations the writer makes that I have issues with. It's a horrible article written by someone that needs to check facts.

PS: I bet Tom Herman wins more games the next four years at UT than Coach Fritz does at Tulane, despite Herman playing a schedule that's WAY tougher than Tulane's. As a matter of fact, it wouldn't surprise me if he doubles the win total of Tulane.

" For every alum, no matter where they are...I want a football coach that's going to make Saturday something you anticipate and look forward to." Troy Dannen

Thank you all for your ongoing support as my son Zach continues to beat leukemia

Wave755
Swell

Postby Wave755 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:49 pm

DfromCT wrote:
Wave755 wrote:Honeymoon already over for Tom Herman @ Texas? :fart:

No, it was a transition class, put together at the last minute after a coaching change.

I have to say, the 24/7 article might be one of the worst written articles I've read about recruiting in a long, long time. There's so many mistakes, misrepresentations, and idiotic proclamations in the article that it was hard to finish. The author criticizes a recruit for going to a school, LSU, that had "an offseason coaching change." I think UT was the school that had the offseason coaching change. LSU did theirs during the season. That's one of at least a dozen proclamations the writer makes that I have issues with. It's a horrible article written by someone that needs to check facts.

PS: I bet Tom Herman wins more games the next four years at UT than Coach Fritz does at Tulane, despite Herman playing a schedule that's WAY tougher than Tulane's. As a matter of fact, it wouldn't surprise me if he doubles the win total of Tulane.

Maybe players just don't want to be kissed on the forehead by any adult male, much less their head football coach? (and, the ones at Houston didn't find out about it until they got there?) :-D