Nick Tronti

Talk about the latest recruits here.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Could be just what the doctor ordered:

http://staugustine.com/sports-high-scho ... ick-tronti

Hopefully we get him to take that visit and land him.

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
RobertM320
Green Wave

winwave wrote:Could be just what the doctor ordered:

Looks like a kid that's already made his choice and is looking for some fun visits. Hawaii and New Orleans? Lots of adults wouldn't mind those two trips.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
Jaxwave
Swell

If we can't pull this kid from Charlotte, let's just give up. That is a school that just brought football back a few years ago.
RobertM320
Green Wave

The key will be getting him to visit New Orleans.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
netshorty
Surge

RobertM320 wrote:

Looks like a kid that's already made his choice and is looking for some fun visits. Hawaii and New Orleans? Lots of adults wouldn't mind those two trips.
Was thinking the same thing. Wasn't sure if the College of the Bahamas fielded a team. ;) Why is he not getting bigger offers with those numbers, the accolades, the Florida exposure and being compared to Tebow?
lurker123
Swell

netshorty wrote:
RobertM320 wrote:

Was thinking the same thing. Wasn't sure if the College of the Bahamas fielded a team. ;) Why is he not getting bigger offers with those numbers, the accolades, the Florida exposure and being compared to Tebow?
Just my guess but presumably it's size and athleticism. Everything today in virtually every sport is how you project at the next level. So you get a J'Marcus Russell as no. 1 NFL pick. Yet you still have Brees who probably is really only 5'10" as the greatest free agent signing ever.

We need bodies who can compete. I think Tronti could do that. Absent injury though, I'm sure most here would agree that sight unseen Banks is the favorite to start in 2017. Yes besides his resume, it's his size and athleticism that influences that prediction.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

lurker123 wrote:
netshorty wrote:
RobertM320 wrote:

Just my guess but presumably it's size and athleticism. Everything today in virtually every sport is how you project at the next level. So you get a J'Marcus Russell as no. 1 NFL pick. Yet you still have Brees who probably is really only 5'10" as the greatest free agent signing ever.

We need bodies who can compete. I think Tronti could do that. Absent injury though, I'm sure most here would agree that sight unseen Banks is the favorite to start in 2017. Yes besides his resume, it's his size and athleticism that influences that prediction.
+1
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
netshorty
Surge

lurker123 wrote:
netshorty wrote:
RobertM320 wrote:

6'2" 210 is a pretty good size...
torbida
Surge

Last time we got a kid out of that area.....Cairo Santos.Hope coach Fitz can land him
Ruski
Swell

Picked up an Indiana offer today.