SAME OLD SAME OLD TULANE?

Talk about the latest recruits here.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

If she has a big role in fundraising, she needs to have a top assistant dedicated to Gameday Operations. The fan experience at Yulman is critical. It's as important as the product on the field, and when the team is not good, more important than the product on the field. From the posts here, the vendors and operations of the stadium were generally poor this fall.

We have 6 or maybe 7 games a year to provide a top quality fan experience. We have to take advantage and have Yulman offering great food and beverages and being well staffed with minimal snafus. Running out of product, or being understaffed, is not acceptable.

" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
winwave
Top of the WAVE

She will have say in hiring the vendors which can cure the issues.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
jhg
Ripple

winwave wrote:That is a long rehash of what many here have posted in various threads over the years. As I have always said Tulane wants to brag about the graduation rate of it's student-athletes but if you are only taking in good students that's nothing to brag about. Take in lesser qualified ones and teach them up and help them graduate then you'll really have something to brag about.

BTW, Temple is a public university.
We very much are. We have 40K students.
Show Me
Tsunami

winwave wrote:She will have say in hiring the vendors which can cure the issues.
She should be fired then. Things only got worse each week. Burke corrected problems immediately. The old "wait until next year" BS gets old at Tulane.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

I think she got here after the season started. More importantly the vendors were already in place for this season. She's been made aware of how we got surveys after each game in the past. The bottom line is I think TD is trying to go on the cheap w/things like eliminating the survey and that's a mistake.
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

I hope she keeps the vendors in the Westfeldt Terrace because they were outstanding.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
mbawavefan12
Tsunami

winwave wrote:I think she got here after the season started. More importantly the vendors were already in place for this season. She's been made aware of how we got surveys after each game in the past. The bottom line is I think TD is trying to go on the cheap w/things like eliminating the survey and that's a mistake.
Seems pretty obvious to me. They are flat broke and losing big money each game, thus just cut every cost they can. The funny part is that the Glazer Club remains packed with amazing food, much of which must go wasted. "Let them eat cake".
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

She was hired in August. There hadn't been a home game played at Yulman. Certainly, arrangements with vendors had been made, but making things run smoothly is something that needs to be addressed game to game. When problems are uncovered, they need to be addressed immediately, not "wait until next year, screw the ticket holders this year."

How many posts were on this board telling us that they brought friends and/or someone new to a Tulane football game and the guests would not return because of a bad game day experience? What does that do to our efforts to build a fan base?
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
winwave
Top of the WAVE

The previous administration did monitor these boards. The current one doesn't.