2016 /17 Volleyball recruiting

Talk about the latest recruits here.
RobertM320
Green Wave

From VB Coach Jim Barnes' twitter:

Jim Barnes
‏@JimBarnesVB
1 week in Orlando & a week in Indi finish a great 7 months recruiting at Tulane. 5 signee's & 6 commitments for a strong future! Great staff

5:46 AM - 2 Jul 2016
Looks like he's done well. Anyone have more info on these players?

"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
RobertM320
Green Wave

Interesting tweet just now.

Jim Barnes ‏@JimBarnesVB 14m14 minutes ago
Our 2017 class just added a Junior Olympic national champion. Roll Wave!!
#Tulane
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
RobertM320
Green Wave

Lexie Douglas ‏@lexiegabriellee 2h2 hours ago
national champs, MVP of the tournament, AND I'm committed to Tulane!! what a memorable week
localvb
High Tide

Douglas is a big pick up. She had many big time schools after her. Just read she was MVP from today's finals in Indianpolis. An even bigger get was the 2018 MVP from the AAU championships. Makala Hidlebrand from Florida. I knew coach Barnes would attract some great players and these are some of the best.
I know 2 New Orleans players committed for 2017 and they are 2 of the best in the state. The Wave will be rolling!