Basketball transfer - Jordan Cornish 6'6" SG

Talk about the latest recruits here.
RobertM320
Green Wave

Was rated #2 player by 247 in HS class of 2014. Will have to sit out 2016-17 and then have two years left. Played the last two seasons at UNLV

http://sportsnola.com/former-brother-ma ... er-tulane/

"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
JerseyWave
Riptide

We will probably have to suffer through one difficult year and then the transfers and Dunleavy's first recruiting class will be eligible and LOOK OUT! 2017-18 will be a completely different team.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

RobertM320 wrote:Was rated #2 player by 247 in HS class of 2014. Will have to sit out 2016-17 and then have two years left. Played the last two seasons at UNLV

Say what? Sportsnola says he's a former three star recruit. I'm missing something.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Sader probably knows a lot about him. Waiting for his opinion.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Nice pick up. Good chance for MD to show how he can develop players.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
sader24
Tsunami

Former 4* recruit. Originally committed to Tennessee but switched to UNLV after their coach left. Talent was never the issue with him. Was really catered to and allowed to do whatever he wanted his last 3 years at BM and it hurt his development and quite frankly his attitude. He was pretty highly recruited, 6-5 guard with NBA body. He'll be the most highly recruited guy out of high school on this team. My worry is the last time I saw him play he was overweight and considerably slower than he was. When he's right he can score from anywhere, defensively I've never seen him put forth much effort on that end other than his Freshman year. Definitely worth giving a scholarship, he needs a coach that gets on him and pushes him. He was a guy who always seem more worried with everything surrounding the game and how he looked than the game itself. Like I said, the talent is there and he needed to get out of Las Vegas. Needs to lose 15-20 lbs and forget about all the peripheral BS.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

sader24 wrote:Former 4* recruit. Originally committed to Tennessee but switched to UNLV after their coach left. Talent was never the issue with him. Was really catered to and allowed to do whatever he wanted his last 3 years at BM and it hurt his development and quite frankly his attitude. He was pretty highly recruited, 6-5 guard with NBA body. He'll be the most highly recruited guy out of high school on this team. My worry is the last time I saw him play he was overweight and considerably slower than he was. When he's right he can score from anywhere, defensively I've never seen him put forth much effort on that end other than his Freshman year. Definitely worth giving a scholarship, he needs a coach that gets on him and pushes him. He was a guy who always seem more worried with everything surrounding the game and how he looked than the game itself. Like I said, the talent is there and he needed to get out of Las Vegas. Needs to lose 15-20 lbs and forget about all the peripheral BS.
Thx!
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
lurker123
Swell

DfromCT wrote:
RobertM320 wrote:Was rated #2 player by 247 in HS class of 2014. Will have to sit out 2016-17 and then have two years left. Played the last two seasons at UNLV

Say what? Sportsnola says he's a former three star recruit. I'm missing something.
He omitted crucial qualifier "in Louisiana." Good potential pickup for Wave especially with as Sader notes an extra year of coaching from Dunleavy before he hits the court.
RobertM320
Green Wave

Sorry about that. Meant to put Louisiana.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson