Kirk Merritt

Talk about the latest recruits here.
chain gang x man
Swell

Former Destrehan receiver Kirk Merritt to transfer from Oregon
Oregon freshman and former Destrehan receiver Kirk Merritt will transfer from the Ducks. Merritt announced his decision on Twitter Monday night. pic.twitter.com/o4TEUxZmeG -- Kwik [?][?] (@kirkmerritt33) June 21, 2016 Merritt tallied...
Read More...
We have scholarships available and need wide receivers although he would have to sit out a year

chain gang x man
Swell

He can also play running back
He transferred to Destrehan from Newman after his sophomore year
lurker123
Swell

breaker
Ripple

Merritt is longtime friends with Tulane walkon QB Desmond McGovern - they grew up together playing at Delta. Related to that, with the weak QB play in Spring ball, don't be surprised to see McGovern get a shot at QB. He was out this Spring but is 100% now - is 6'3, 200 and quite mobile (4.7 - 4.8). Hasn't played good competition or had high level coaching, but he is a bright kid with great physical tools including mobility and a very strong arm.
chain gang x man
Swell

Kirk was a team mate of Rae Juan Marbley and Randy Harvey
He was Nike SPARQ national champion in 2014
4.46 time in 40 yard
10.52 time in 100 M
RobertM320
Green Wave

To Texas A&M
Kwik
‏@kirkmerritt33
I am excited and proud to announce that I will be a student athlete at Texas A&M University! #Gigem
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

RobertM320 wrote:To Texas A&M
Kwik
‏@kirkmerritt33
I am excited and proud to announce that I will be a student athlete at Texas A&M University! #Gigem
Kill an delete this thread...free up the space
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !