What recruits are coming for OV this weekend (Jan 22-24)?

Talk about the latest recruits here.
RobertM320
Green Wave

Does anyone have any names?

"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
TU23
High Tide

We are supposed to have two recruits in for visits today and tomorrow: Jacob Robertson and Marcelino Ball. Robertson is a WR committed to Georgia Southern with a very impressive offer list that includes the likes of North Carolina, Louisville, Tennessee, Boston College, Kentucky, Miami, Duke, West Virginia, and several other P5 schools. Ball is a cornerback with offers from Indiana (where he's visiting this weekend), West Virginia and several smaller D1 schools like App State, Arkansas St, GA Southern, etc.

This weekend is supposed to be Caron Baham and Jarrious Wallace from Ehret, Myles Reid a LB from GA and Tori Delesline from South Carolina. TJ Brunson was supposed to visit but he committed to South Carolina last weekend, and I don't think he's still coming.
RobertM320
Green Wave

Looks like someone committed today.

Coach Willie Fritz ‏@CoachWEFritz 19m19 minutes ago
#RollWave out of North Cobb, Georgia!!
7 retweets 13 likes
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
dpm wave
Swell

OLB/WR Larry Bryant 6-2, 195 out of North Cobb, Georgia. Another GSU flip. Unrated. No other offers that I can find.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/4492505/larry-bryant
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/4492505/hig ... 2740382/v2
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
JerseyWave
Riptide

I'm not judging Fritz now, but this is a sad list of visitors judging by the competition for the recruits signature. Texas St, Georgia Southern, Troy, Middle Tennessee and so on. We didn't get commitments from any of the big names last weekend. Meanwhile, LSU has the #1 ranked class. I think Fritz will have to win first, before he can put a dent in the recruiting wars. Dannen has to get the Football Operations Facility moving soon too. Fritz basically dumped CJ's commitments and is trying to replace them with his class from Georgia Southern. I hope he is an outstanding talent evaluator.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

JerseyWave wrote:I'm not judging Fritz now, but this is a sad list of visitors judging by the competition for the recruits signature. Texas St, Georgia Southern, Troy, Middle Tennessee and so on. We didn't get commitments from any of the big names last weekend. Meanwhile, LSU has the #1 ranked class. I think Fritz will have to win first, before he can put a dent in the recruiting wars. Dannen has to get the Football Operations Facility moving soon too. Fritz basically dumped CJ's commitments and is trying to replace them with his class from Georgia Southern. I hope he is an outstanding talent evaluator.
After watching CJ's past recruits perform... I have, for the most part, zero issue with dumping some of this years incoming class, especially on he offensive side of the ball... This is a totally new O scheme and many of the recruits do not fit what is required. I do expect a few transfers either from the JC/CC route or a grad transfer or two. I do not expect miracles the first year, I do expect Tulane to pay for 60 minutes and be competitive. I also expect to see Tulane execute the basics of football, proper tackling form, running with the football after the catch, downfield blocking by WR's, vastly improved Special Teams ( hell that would result in 2 more wins by itself).. I expect the offense to use ALL of the FIELD of PLAY, not just the hash marks to the sidelines, this is not against the rules !!! FYI the playing field is 53 1/3 yards wide and 120 yards long.. I searched several rule books and did not find any rule against having the opposing team responsible for defending the complete field on each play
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

TU23 wrote:We are supposed to have two recruits in for visits today and tomorrow: Jacob Robertson and Marcelino Ball. Robertson is a WR committed to Georgia Southern with a very impressive offer list that includes the likes of North Carolina, Louisville, Tennessee, Boston College, Kentucky, Miami, Duke, West Virginia, and several other P5 schools. Ball is a cornerback with offers from Indiana (where he's visiting this weekend), West Virginia and several smaller D1 schools like App State, Arkansas St, GA Southern, etc.

This weekend is supposed to be Caron Baham and Jarrious Wallace from Ehret, Myles Reid a LB from GA and Tori Delesline from South Carolina. TJ Brunson was supposed to visit but he committed to South Carolina last weekend, and I don't think he's still coming.
Didn't Baham commit to Colorado this past week?
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
ExileWave
Surge

golfnut69 wrote:
JerseyWave wrote:I'm not judging Fritz now, but this is a sad list of visitors judging by the competition for the recruits signature. Texas St, Georgia Southern, Troy, Middle Tennessee and so on. We didn't get commitments from any of the big names last weekend. Meanwhile, LSU has the #1 ranked class. I think Fritz will have to win first, before he can put a dent in the recruiting wars. Dannen has to get the Football Operations Facility moving soon too. Fritz basically dumped CJ's commitments and is trying to replace them with his class from Georgia Southern. I hope he is an outstanding talent evaluator.
After watching CJ's past recruits perform... I have, for the most part, zero issue with dumping some of this years incoming class, especially on he offensive side of the ball... This is a totally new O scheme and many of the recruits do not fit what is required. I do expect a few transfers either from the JC/CC route or a grad transfer or two. I do not expect miracles the first year, I do expect Tulane to pay for 60 minutes and be competitive. I also expect to see Tulane execute the basics of football, proper tackling form, running with the football after the catch, downfield blocking by WR's, vastly improved Special Teams ( hell that would result in 2 more wins by itself).. I expect the offense to use ALL of the FIELD of PLAY, not just the hash marks to the sidelines, this is not against the rules !!! FYI the playing field is 53 1/3 yards wide and 120 yards long.. I searched several rule books and did not find any rule against having the opposing team responsible for defending the complete field on each play
Well stated. golfnut69. From what I understand, Fritz is a special teams guru, so that part of the game should improve 1000%,