Miss St
Louisville
Minnesota among others

#60 CB in the country.

Here's his hudl: http://247sports.com/Player/PJ-Hall-59398

Roll Wave!

JerseyWave
Riptide

Great beginning. Coach Fritz can remake the whole recruiting class. The CJ commits remaining don't have any other quality FBS offers. This looks like a very solid pick up for Tulane.
greenphantom
Swell

Great news!
Jonathan
Riptide

Great commit now Willie we need four and five star athletes to get us to the top bowls and top 25 every year
Wave755
Tsunami

Forever TU wrote:3 Star CB PJ Hall of Hoover, AL

Had offers from;

Miss St
Louisville
Minnesota among others

#60 CB in the country.

Here's his hudl: http://247sports.com/Player/PJ-Hall-59398

Roll Wave!
:cheers:
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Nice first pickup!
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE

WTG WF!
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Jaxwave
Swell

Guys, I prefer to hold my excitement until these recruits have signed on the dotted line. Sometimes coaches of the players have their guys commit to spur better offers or generate attention from other schools.
Bigschtick
Riptide

Great pick up, Coach Fritz. Can we stop the initials thing?
Speak softly but carry a bigschtick! In Sumrall We Trust!
RobertM320
Green Wave

I did notice somewhere that he was already being recruited by Georgia Southern. Don't remember where I saw it.

EDIT: Here it is

http://highschoolsports.al.com/news/art ... ball-home/
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
nawlinspete
Riptide

Hopefully he is first of several more from Hoover powerhouse to commit to us in days and years ahead. Good job Coach Fritz.
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
Ruski
Swell

Looking at Fritz's 2015 commits at GA Southern:

Dexter Carter Jr. is interesting. 3 star WR on Rivals/ESPN, offers from Auburn, Cinci, Duke, Louisville, N.C, TCU, UVA, Wisco.

Obe Fortune another 3 star ATH on Rivals/ESPN, offers from Iowa St, K St, Minnesota, Wake

Logan Hunt 3 star LB on Rivals/ESPN, offers from Vandy, Brown, Cinci, GA Tech, Indiana

Whether he's able to bring any of these kids along to Tulane isn't as important to me as the offers that these kids are getting. It shows that Fritz is already able to get academically correct kids who will also allow to kick ass in the American.
GreenLantern
Riptide

PJ Hall must have some real talent as he covered DK Metcalf in the AL-MS All Star game and performed quite well according to the link provided by RobertM320:
(Metcalf)...was outmaneuvered, out-jumped and out-hustled...
This is DK Metcalf, star recruit of Ole Miss and favorite target of our former QB commit, Jack Abraham. Here's SB nation discussing Metcalf:
... he's progressed fantastically. 247 Sports' composite ranking has Metcalf as a five star and the #25 player overall regardless of position.
Young Mr. Hall should make quite an impact in the Tulane secondary, perhaps as a freshman. If he can handle Metcalf, he's a player. We're in for a fun ride with coach Fritz.
GreenLantern
Riptide

Ruski wrote:Looking at Fritz's 2015 commits at GA Southern:

Dexter Carter Jr. is interesting. 3 star WR on Rivals/ESPN, offers from Auburn, Cinci, Duke, Louisville, N.C, TCU, UVA, Wisco.

Obe Fortune another 3 star ATH on Rivals/ESPN, offers from Iowa St, K St, Minnesota, Wake

Logan Hunt 3 star LB on Rivals/ESPN, offers from Vandy, Brown, Cinci, GA Tech, Indiana

Whether he's able to bring any of these kids along to Tulane isn't as important to me as the offers that these kids are getting. It shows that Fritz is already able to get academically correct kids who will also allow to kick ass in the American.
Now that's real perestroika, Ruski!
Ruski
Swell

GreenLantern wrote:
Now that's real perestroika, Ruski!

Because of TD may all we have Boot pizza again very soon!

phpBB [video]
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Bham Wave
Ripple

PJ Hall made Alabama 7A First Team All State as an Athlete.