galvezwave
Swell

I guess he had a half decent debut last night in juco. 535 yards 5 tds

galvezwave
Swell

Check that. Just 418 and 4 Tds. 56 rushing . Not bad for being there 2 weeks
Aberzombie1892
Swell

That's impressive. What could have been.
galvezwave
Swell

Well for what it's worth, Tulane is listed as one of his 6 current offers
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Just watched some highlights spectacular.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Aberzombie1892 wrote:That's impressive. What could have been.
but I wanna a PEE !!!!
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
WeWave2
Ripple

Aberzombie1892 wrote:That's impressive. What could have been.
It's not over. I've heard that Scott loves Coach Fritz. Maybe he'll get it right this time. Playing time vs Larger Program.
Show Me
Tsunami

He's out to prove LSU wrong. Hope he succeeds!
RobertM320
Green Wave

EMCC now 5-0 on the season.
https://twitter.com/LindseyScottSr/stat ... 9464301568
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
WeWave2
Ripple

RobertM320 wrote:EMCC now 5-0 on the season.
https://twitter.com/LindseyScottSr/stat ... 9464301568
Should have never committed to LSU. But he sure avoided a train wreck when he left :lol:
GreenLantern
Riptide

What if...
phpBB [video]
RobertM320
Green Wave

Sure would like to see us make a run at him. Not sure if I want him to do too well at EMCC, or he'll get a ton of P5 offers. But can you imagine 3 years of him running our offense, handing off to Corey Dauphine, Bradwell and Huderson next year, along with the new commits Amare Jones and Cameron Carroll? He graduates in Dec so I guess he could technically sign at the early signing date.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
winwave
Top of the WAVE

He can definitely sign in December. That' always been the JUCO signing date.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
puffy
Surge

RobertM320 wrote:Sure would like to see us make a run at him. Not sure if I want him to do too well at EMCC, or he'll get a ton of P5 offers. But can you imagine 3 years of him running our offense, handing off to Corey Dauphine, Bradwell and Huderson next year, along with the new commits Amare Jones and Cameron Carroll? He graduates in Dec so I guess he could technically sign at the early signing date.

He'll get plenty of P5 attention because he's a former LSU player, he now has playing experience (albeit at the CC level), he'll have three years of eligibility remaining, and he can enroll in January. Any school with a starting qb vacancy in 2018 will take a long look at him.
WeWave2
Ripple

puffy wrote:
RobertM320 wrote:Sure would like to see us make a run at him. Not sure if I want him to do too well at EMCC, or he'll get a ton of P5 offers. But can you imagine 3 years of him running our offense, handing off to Corey Dauphine, Bradwell and Huderson next year, along with the new commits Amare Jones and Cameron Carroll? He graduates in Dec so I guess he could technically sign at the early signing date.

He'll get plenty of P5 attention because he's a former LSU player, he now has playing experience (albeit at the CC level), he'll have three years of eligibility remaining, and he can enroll in January. Any school with a starting qb vacancy in 2018 will take a long look at him.
With just 3 years left, Id be surprised if he went somewhere that wasn't a "sure thing". He's gotta get it right this time.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

WeWave2 wrote:
puffy wrote:

With just 3 years left, Id be surprised if he went somewhere that wasn't a "sure thing". He's gotta get it right this time.
Agree. That probably means he doesn't come here as he won't risk sitting behind Banks for a year.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
WeWave2
Ripple

winwave wrote:
WeWave2 wrote:
puffy wrote:

Agree. That probably means he doesn't come here as he won't risk sitting behind Banks for a year.
Good point. Of course, stranger things have happened. Btw, went 32 of 39 449 yds tonight 5 TDs 0 INTs. 53 yds rushing 1 TD vs #15 ranked team in the country

[tweet] https://twitter.com/EMCCathletics/statu ... 2860579840 [/tweet]
RobertM320
Green Wave

Who knows? If Coach O is gone after this season and they hire a spread option coach, would he consider going back to LSU? Has that even ever been done before, where a player went back to the school he transferred from?
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

RobertM320 wrote:Who knows? If Coach O is gone after this season and they hire a spread option coach, would he consider going back to LSU? Has that even ever been done before, where a player went back to the school he transferred from?
OOOOO ain't goin' no where ....they cannot afford his buy out...Joey A...now that is a totally different situation, he may be gone before the end of the year and rightfully so.... if he had a LaCrosse team to bash, he may be doing a better job
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
mbawavefan12
Tsunami

golfnut69 wrote:
RobertM320 wrote:Who knows? If Coach O is gone after this season and they hire a spread option coach, would he consider going back to LSU? Has that even ever been done before, where a player went back to the school he transferred from?
OOOOO ain't goin' no where ....they cannot afford his buy out...Joey A...now that is a totally different situation, he may be gone before the end of the year and rightfully so.... if he had a LaCrosse team to bash, he may be doing a better job
They also have the highest paid assistants, the total buyout costs would be absurd.....and they are still paying miles. It is almost impossible to mess up a program the way they have. Coach O was going no where, as if he was going to take another job if was successful, why put in the huge buyout? LSU, rightfully so, believe they are national title contenders year in and year out. Imagine thinking Coach O could ever beat Saben, what a joke.
RobertM320
Green Wave

mbawavefan12 wrote:
golfnut69 wrote:
They also have the highest paid assistants, the total buyout costs would be absurd.....and they are still paying miles. It is almost impossible to mess up a program the way they have. Coach O was going no where, as if he was going to take another job if was successful, why put in the huge buyout? LSU, rightfully so, believe they are national title contenders year in and year out. Imagine thinking Coach O could ever beat Saben, what a joke.
There are some who believe that if LSU tanks enough this season, that its worth the buyout. They're also considering there's a good chance that Miles gets another coaching job for next season, which means they wouldn't have to pay him. Some of the assistants may be retained as well, if the next coach wanted them. LSU actually has a few intelligent fans that realize the longer O is there, the harder its going to be to repair the damage. If they keep him for two or three years, they may never be back in the NC hunt again, especially if we start winning as well.
lurker123
Swell

RobertM320 wrote:
mbawavefan12 wrote:
golfnut69 wrote:
There are some who believe that if LSU tanks enough this season, that its worth the buyout. They're also considering there's a good chance that Miles gets another coaching job for next season, which means they wouldn't have to pay him. Some of the assistants may be retained as well, if the next coach wanted them. LSU actually has a few intelligent fans that realize the longer O is there, the harder its going to be to repair the damage. If they keep him for two or three years, they may never be back in the NC hunt again, especially if we start winning as well.
To paraphrase Scott Rabalais: "LSU canned Miles for this?" Meanwhile please pass the popcorn while I recline in the Lazy Boy and soak this in.
HoustonWave
Tsunami

GreenLantern wrote:What if...
phpBB [video]
From watching this video, his skills are tailor made for Tulane's offense. What P5 runs a similar offense? Maryland's offense has some similarity, but they already have Pigrome. He'll get a lot of P5 attention, but it all could just represent another repeat of his LSU experience. I'm not so sure Tulane isn't the obvious place for Scott.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
lurker123
Swell

As concerns question about Scott potentially going back to LSU after a sojourn in JC ranks, it does occasionally happen. Supposedly Banks was re-recruited by KSU. But best example is one David Sills V at WVU. Yes the kid that Lane Kiffen offered a scholarship to USC in the 7th grade. He now seems to have resettled into being a solid WR for WVU after a one year last ditch QB trial at a California JC.
DrBox
Riptide

Scott would fit with most SEC offenses; the only ones he really wouldn't fit with are LSU and Alabama.
He'd be nice here. He'd be, what, a sophomore, sit for a year, and then take over for 2.