Lindsey Scott at his 5th different school

Talk about the latest recruits here.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

and for all U great scott fans...the mizzou preview
https://collegefootballnews.com/2018/05 ... eview-2018

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
WeWave2
Ripple

golfnut69 wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 9:31 am and for all U great scott fans...the mizzou preview
https://collegefootballnews.com/2018/05 ... eview-2018
Go Mizzou! Go Wave!
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

I doubt he takes a meaningful snap this season, and may not ever start at QB while at Missou. Can you play WR young Mr. Scott?
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
WeWave2
Ripple

DfromCT wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 7:46 am I doubt he takes a meaningful snap this season, and may not ever start at QB while at Missou. Can you play WR young Mr. Scott?
Well they have a potential 1st rounder at QB. So that's a safe bet. After that, anything could happen. If its not at TU, who cares.
RobertM320
Green Wave

DfromCT wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 7:46 am I doubt he takes a meaningful snap this season, and may not ever start at QB while at Missou. Can you play WR young Mr. Scott?
Nailed it. Not a single snap all season, as a redshirt soph. The only QB other than Lock that took snaps was a redshirt Freshman named Powell. My guess is, he's the heir-apparent, and barring injury, Lindsay Scott Jr. will NEVER see the field as an FBS player. What a waste of a talent.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Who says he has talent. He's clearly not a D-1 QB. Could he be a D-1 RB or WR? Who knows , who cares.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
puffy
Surge

And Kelly Bryant just committed to play next season at Mizzou...
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

puffy wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:31 pm And Kelly Bryant just committed to play next season at Mizzou...
Unbelievable bad choices this kid has made.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
JerseyWave
Riptide

tpstulane wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:52 pm
puffy wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:31 pm And Kelly Bryant just committed to play next season at Mizzou...
Fritz was crazy for this kid to be his QB. Could have been a 3 year starter by now. We are in good shape with McMillan, 4-1 as the starter.
nawlinspete
Riptide

JerseyWave wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:37 pm
tpstulane wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:52 pm
Fritz was crazy for this kid to be his QB. Could have been a 3 year starter by now. We are in good shape with McMillan, 4-1 as the starter.
Considering having been passed over every year at U of M odds are he would have been useless here too . But WHO CARES now.
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
winwave
Top of the WAVE

He's not a D-1 QB. The sooner his dad realizes that the better off the kid will be.
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

This is a spurned boyfriend/girlfriend situation . . , let’s have a little class. Yes it’s true- we are likely proven correct that each of “his” decisions has played out poorly for his career. . . Yes he could have likely taken us a a bowl last year and 8-4 this year Into a bowl against a P5 school . . . But let’s take the high road and wish him well. . . I’m not sure if I’m serious or :lol:
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

Let’s not forget how beautiful Missouri is this time of year. . .
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

Win wave how do we know he’s not a d1 qb ? You mean by sec schools constantly rolling out red carpets and hypnotizing and tricking him into believeing he has a shot at their school ?

That doesn’t mean he’s not a D1 qb, and I strongly believe We would be 1 year ahead of our rebuild. Bowl last year and 8-4 this year . : : : but maybe who cares is accurate
Profoundwizard
Swell

winwave wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:15 pm He's not a D-1 QB. The sooner his dad realizes that the better off the kid will be.
Been a scholarship QB at multiple D-1 schools so....
ccap05
Surge

I wish LS the best. I have no idea if he is D1 QB material; the fact that he did not win the job at LSU or Mizzou is certainly not definitive. I am at a loss why people on this board seem to gloat over his bad fortune or wish him ill. He apparently considered Tulane but decided to pursue his education elsewhere. As far as I can see he did not do anything wrong and did not harm Tulane. It is possible that his father is providing bad guidance but that certainly is not directed against Tulane and is likewise not really my business.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

He has been buried on the depth chart at both places. No way he would have changed our fortunes. The topic was brought back up and we are just discussing it. The facts are what they are.
HoustonWave
Tsunami

ccap05 wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:19 am I wish LS the best. I have no idea if he is D1 QB material; the fact that he did not win the job at LSU or Mizzou is certainly not definitive. I am at a loss why people on this board seem to gloat over his bad fortune or wish him ill. He apparently considered Tulane but decided to pursue his education elsewhere. As far as I can see he did not do anything wrong and did not harm Tulane. It is possible that his father is providing bad guidance but that certainly is not directed against Tulane and is likewise not really my business.
I don't think education had anything to do with his decisions. The reason people track his progress, or lack thereof, is the same reason people like to read greek tragedies. It's as hard to make all bad decisions as it is to make all good decisions--but LS apparently has pulled it off. Lastly, do we know definitively where his family stands in all this, last I remember it was suggested that his father and family wanted him to sign with Tulane, and it was LS that couldn't get the P5 thing out of his head--not that it matters much either way. With Clemson’s Kelly Bryant grad transferring to Mizzou, LS will likely never start a game as Mizzou's QB.
Last edited by HoustonWave on Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Maybe he'll come to Tulane as a grad transfer when he finally graduates! We can only wish him the best and hope he takes advantage of the academic opportunity while using up his undergrad eligibility. Clearly, he's not playing on Sundays after college.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
HoustonWave
Tsunami

Just saw where the QB transferring from TCU has selected Mizzou. Not sure what QB siren song the Mizzou coaching staff is singing. but it’s sure drawing in the QBs. The mountain keeps getting steeper for LS.
Wave755
Tsunami

Well Wave fans, final score Oklahoma State 38, Missouri 33 for a poorly attended Autozone Liberty Bowl. And, I am afraid again :shakingno: the number of Lindsey Scott, 2015 Louisiana Gator Aid player of the year, was not called for an Ole Mizzou football game. :megagrin:
HoustonWave
Tsunami

Wave755 wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:52 pm Well Wave fans, final score Oklahoma State 38, Missouri 33 for a poorly attended Autozone Liberty Bowl. And, I am afraid again :shakingno: the number of Lindsey Scott, 2015 Louisiana Gator Aid player of the year, was not called for an Ole Mizzou football game. :megagrin:
I’m guessing he’ll be hitting the road again soon. I have to believe the Mizzou head coach would rather use the schollie on somebody other than a 5th string QB.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

His FB career path choices have been a complete train wreck. It’s nearly impossible to mess up that bad if when trying. The QB’s today that sit at least try to move on to a program where there’s an opportunity to start. His moves have been baffling.
Tulane Class of 1981
HoustonWave
Tsunami

tpstulane wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:19 am His FB career path choices have been a complete train wreck. It’s nearly impossible to mess up that bad if when trying. The QB’s today that sit at least try to move on to a program where there’s an opportunity to start. His moves have been baffling.
The P5 obsession has destroyed his football career—and nobody at any of his P5 schools care.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

HoustonWave wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:57 pm
tpstulane wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:19 am His FB career path choices have been a complete train wreck. It’s nearly impossible to mess up that bad if when trying. The QB’s today that sit at least try to move on to a program where there’s an opportunity to start. His moves have been baffling.
The P5 obsession has destroyed his football career—and nobody at any of his P5 schools care.
Yep. No question. As it has destroyed many unnamed others.
Tulane Class of 1981