Talk about the latest recruits here.
winwave
Wild Pelican

Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:44 pm

DfromCT wrote:
WeWave2 wrote:
DfromCT wrote:
tpstulane wrote:
ajcalhoun wrote:Why kill it? If you don't like it don't click on it. Ths entire site gets about twenty new posts a day. I like reading new posts. I see no reason to kill any thread ever.
Yes. It will die of natural causes at some point.
I agree with both ajcalhoun and tps. Zero reason to kill the thread and it will die due to lack of interest. Especially if/when he doesn't play QB at Missou.

I'm all for killing the thread. But why the negativity. Kid chose a different school, and wished us well.
And I wish him well too. Maybe he does get an opportunity to play. But their starter is entrenched, and you know they'll bring in a big QB recruit next class, when Scott's eligibility has lost another year. Why the need for censorship?
Well stated. You're on a roll tonight.

Find A Way!
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:54 pm

Wow. Where’s “Show Me” Scott stealing your thunder!
Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981
Show Me
Riptide

Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:34 pm

tpstulane wrote:
That no good S_B how dare for him to use my name! He’s going to have to “Show Me” and all Tulane fans that he didn’t make a mistake. But I believe he’ll stay on the bench.
WeWave2
Ripple

Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:22 am

Show Me wrote:
tpstulane wrote:
That no good S_B how dare for him to use my name! He’s going to have to “Show Me” and all Tulane fans that he didn’t make a mistake. But I believe he’ll stay on the bench.
Yes. Because he's good enough to play for us, but not Missouri. Because he was guaranteed to beat out Banks? Or there was simply no chance that we could recruit over him in 2019? This sounds like the fans from the board from "another school". We want guys that want to be here. But, he's doesnt become chopped liver, simply because he didnt sign here.
Aberzombie1892
Swell

Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:58 pm

Well, as an update, Scott was subpar in the Missouri spring game, as it was so bad that he may not win the back up spot and it also doesn't help him that Missouri has a bunch of QBs.

He went 1/8 for 11 yards with 2 INTS.

https://www.columbiamissourian.com/spor ... aef96.html

This should put a lot of concerns to bed.
winwave
Wild Pelican

Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:55 pm

I posted some time ago about sources from LSU saying he couldn't throw the ball. Not surprised. Same thing if Narcisse decides to transfer. We shouldn't waste our time.
Find A Way!