Lindsey Scott at his 5th different school

Talk about the latest recruits here.
Wave755
Tsunami

ajcalhoun wrote:
tpstulane wrote:Lindsey was enrolled in Engineering at LSU
Well, that's not good for us.
Apparently you haven't been paying attention:

In September 2016 the Tulane School of Science and Engineering announced it would again offer programs in electrical, mechanical, material and computerized engineering. Chemical, computer science and biomedical engineering offerings have never left Tulane.

Hopefully the above will be enough to satisfy Lindsey?

ajcalhoun
Swell

Wave755 wrote:
ajcalhoun wrote:

In September 2016 the Tulane School of Science and Engineering announced it would again offer programs in electrical, mechanical, material and computerized engineering. Chemical, computer science and biomedical engineering offerings have never left Tulane.

Apparently I wasn't! I stand corrected! :cheers:
God Bless Everyone!
Wave755
Tsunami

ajcalhoun wrote:
Wave755 wrote:
ajcalhoun wrote:

Apparently I wasn't! I stand corrected! :cheers:
O K Lindsey, now just say "yes." :) And, I think by the latest Tuesday we should finally have an answer. 8-)
Jaxwave
Swell

Guys, read the tea leaves. He ain't coming to Tulane unless every other school on his list pulls their offer. He and dad obviously think he's above Tulane.
Wave755
Tsunami

Jaxwave wrote:Guys, read the tea leaves. He ain't coming to Tulane unless every other school on his list pulls their offer. He and dad obviously think he's above Tulane.
Down to Tulane, Missouri & OSU - those are Lindsey's choices. Missouri is a SEC dormat, OSU was 1-11, O-9 (PAC 12) this season and then there is our "rising Wave."

Reason says it's the Wave but....? In any event, Lindsey, as a JUCO transfer, needs to get registered somewhere pronto for the Spring Semester.
galvezwave
Swell

Now LS is tweeting pooka for all to see and speculate over. I think he's enjoying the hell out of this process. Why go to school tomorrow? Just spend the rest of the winter in Cabo or something and pick a school next summer . :roll: :D
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

i wish his "recruiting process " would just go away into that good night" ...and the sooner the better
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
galvezwave
Swell

golfnut69 wrote:i wish his "recruiting process " would just go away into that good night" ...and the sooner the better
No doubt. For all involved, it's time to move on one way or another.
Bigschtick
Riptide

galvezwave wrote:
golfnut69 wrote:i wish his "recruiting process " would just go away into that good night" ...and the sooner the better
No doubt. For all involved, it's time to move on one way or another.

i second that! Getting real old.
Speak softly but carry a bigschtick! In Sumrall We Trust!
51WaveBG
High Tide

I totally agree withgolfnut69. Time to move on and forget about LS. Nobody is as good as he believes himself to be. He's just a 3*, at best and undersized at that. He is playing the Tulane coaching staff like a fiddle. It is obvious that he does not want to attend Tulane. If I was on the TU team, I would wonder if they really needed with "Super Scott" leaping small stadiums, with the speed of a bullet, scoring a touchdown on every play. The QB from Jacksonville, Florida is just as good as Scott. Withdraw Scott's offer and go after him.
51WaveBG
High Tide

I totally agree withgolfnut69. Time to move on and forget about LS. Nobody is as good as he believes himself to be. He's just a 3*, at best and undersized at that. He is playing the Tulane coaching staff like a fiddle. It is obvious that he does not want to attend Tulane. If I was on the TU team, I would wonder if they really needed me with "Super Scott" leaping small stadiums, with the speed of a bullet, scoring a touchdown on every play. The QB from Jacksonville, Florida is just as good as Scott. Withdraw Scott's offer and go after him.
galvezwave
Swell

WF would never, and he shouldn't, and I want LS , but withdrawing the offer would be BOSS.
51WaveBG
High Tide

Scott does not want to attend Tulane. That's obvious. Why demean the whole football program, by groveling for him? Time to move on and forget.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Until he announces I’m still holding on to the hope that he may come here. But it sure looks like he’s playing us in the meantime.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
Bigschtick
Riptide

galvezwave wrote:WF would never, and he shouldn't, and I want LS , but withdrawing the offer would be BOSS.

Exactly! Just withdraw it after he commits elsewhere!
ajcalhoun
Swell

tpstulane wrote:Until he announces I’m still holding on to the hope that he may come here. But it sure looks like he’s playing us in the meantime.
I think he's worth waiting for. Tha kid has already made one bad decision so I don't blame him for taking his time with this one. He isn't "playing" anyone. He doesn't owe us or WF anything. No recruit does.
God Bless Everyone!
posse
High Tide

ajcalhoun wrote:
tpstulane wrote:Until he announces I’m still holding on to the hope that he may come here. But it sure looks like he’s playing us in the meantime.
I think he's worth waiting for. Tha kid has already made one bad decision so I don't blame him for taking his time with this one. He isn't "playing" anyone. He doesn't owe us or WF anything. No recruit does.
I believe he has an additional 2 weeks before Tulane locks down their class rosters. LS could drag this out another 2 weeks before he will be forced to commit somewhere...
Wave755
Tsunami

Help me guys, doesn’t the below NLI chart say for Football: (Midyear JC Transfer) initial signing date: December 20, 2017; Final signing date: January 15, 2018?

Anybody know this stuff? I don’t.

http://www.nationalletter.org/signingDates/future.html
Pepper
Swell

This is how big boy recruiting goes. If we want to compete for players against the P5, this is the process. The coaches know this. The fans need to get off their high horses.
"Purple & Gold? You look ridiculous!"-Johnny Be Good.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Wave755 wrote:Help me guys, doesn’t the below NLI chart say for Football: (Midyear JC Transfer) initial signing date: December 20, 2017; Final signing date: January 15, 2018?

That’s for Midyear enrollment. He’s already graduated so he could enroll in Summer school and still be ahead of Fall enrollment.
Tulane Class of 1981
Wave755
Tsunami

tpstulane wrote:
Wave755 wrote:Help me guys, doesn’t the below NLI chart say for Football: (Midyear JC Transfer) initial signing date: December 20, 2017; Final signing date: January 15, 2018?

That’s for Midyear enrollment. He’s already graduated so he could enroll in Summer school and still be ahead of Fall enrollment.
Thanks TPS, but then he misses spring practice?
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Wave755 wrote:
tpstulane wrote:

True. He’ll miss it anywhere he chooses if he misses tonight’s midnight deadline.
Tulane Class of 1981
Bigschtick
Riptide

Pepper wrote:This is how big boy recruiting goes. If we want to compete for players against the P5, this is the process. The coaches know this. The fans need to get off their high horses.
Yeah Golfnut, get off your "HIGH HORSE"! Just sayin :)
Wave755
Tsunami

tpstulane wrote:
Wave755 wrote:
tpstulane wrote:

True. He’ll miss it anywhere he chooses if he misses tonight’s midnight deadline.
Gotcha, now we are on the same page. And, for anyone wanting to compete for a starting position missing spring practice is a terrible idea. :confused:
winwave
Top of the WAVE

tpstulane wrote:
Wave755 wrote:
tpstulane wrote:

Right. So you'd think the decision will come this evening. To have a legitimate chance to win the job wherever he goes he needs to be there for spring practice.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.