RB Darius May

Talk about the latest recruits here.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Jonathan
Riptide

What makes Darius good? Any other offers from top schools? Any three stars or higher designations by the three top recruiting sites or the leader. 247 Sports?
RobertM320
Green Wave

Jonathan wrote:What makes Darius good? Any other offers from top schools? Any three stars or higher designations by the three top recruiting sites or the leader. 247 Sports?
Talent?
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
CN Hide & Seek Team
Low Tide

Three Stars and an offer from Temple so far. Senior year should garner more offers. Staff will have to stay on this one.
AugWave
Swell

Jonathan wrote:What makes Darius good? Any other offers from top schools? Any three stars or higher designations by the three top recruiting sites or the leader. 247 Sports?
Man.. I'm really about to... never mind.
I don't yell. I don't scream. I don't argue. I just hit 'em over the head with a bottle.
greenphantom
Swell

We're really off to a nice start. Great pickup
OUG
Riptide

AugWave wrote:
Man.. I'm really about to... never mind.
Save it for when you-know-who enters down-thread to post pictures of football facility architectural videos at other schools.
RobertM320
Green Wave

I think he must get a residual for every time he mentions 247sports.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Good interview with May here:
http://highschoolsports.nola.com/previe ... ed_stories
What convinced you to commit to Tulane?

Tulane is a good local school. I don’t have to travel far. It’s good for me and my family.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
Jonathan
Riptide

Temple offer is correct but I checked 247 Sports and see zero stars for him. Tell me where to look to find three stars. I hope that you are correct as we need all three and four star athletes to come in second in Louisiana in recruiting instead of fourth for the last two years after LSU,U La La and La Tech as per 247 Sports. You might be confused with Tulane commit Darius Williams that has three stars. Ronald Cherry just recently committed to CJ. He has zero stars and no one else offered him other than Tulane. In my humble opinion CJ and staff recruiting is pretty poor.
Big Chief Wave
Trickle

tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Had a great game Friday night vs McMain.
Two TD's and 105 yards rushing on only 9 carries in 30 minutes of play.
http://photos.nola.com/4500/gallery/mcd ... ex.html#/0
The offense's success was the product of a summer of hard work, said May, who finished the game with nine touches for 105 yards and two trips to the end zone. Wilson went 6-for-10 for 122 yards and a touchdown throw -- to Miner -- who hauled in three receptions for a game-high 85 receiving yards.

"We've been working hard on getting the ball out quickly, scoring quick and getting our defense off the field fast," said May, a Tulane commitment.
Tulane Class of 1981
greenphantom
Swell

De-committed per reports on Twitter
AugWave
Swell

Thanks Price. #HeGone
I don't yell. I don't scream. I don't argue. I just hit 'em over the head with a bottle.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Temple ?
Tulane Class of 1981
RobertM320
Green Wave

tpstulane wrote:Temple ?
Its ALL about wins and losses. Thanks, Dickson!
JerseyWave
Riptide

Claims Tulane doesn't offer the major he is interested in. In other words, what offensive player would want to play in this cr@p system.
jonathanjoseph
Green Wave

JerseyWave wrote:Claims Tulane doesn't offer the major he is interested in. In other words, what offensive player would want to play in this cr@p system.
Obviously because he just found out months after committing :roll: