Uh... guys? Kendall Bussey

Talk about the latest recruits here.
Jonathan
Riptide

If I wanted to give/inject an enema to any city in the USA I would select College Station Texas. Just my opinion. Good luck to him and his father. There is a 176 page thread on Bussey on Vol Nation fan board. They are not happy toward him and his dad.

golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Jonathan wrote:If I wanted to give/inject an enema to any city in the USA I would select College Station Texas. Just my opinion. Good luck to him and his father. There is a 176 page thread on Bussey on Vol Nation fan board. They are not happy toward him and his dad.
I do not know of your experiences when visiting College Station... I have been there several times both for Business and Football games... I found the people very gracious... It reminded me of the people and experience I enjoyed when Tulane visited Mississippi State
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Jonathan
Riptide

OK maybe we should move it to Lubbock with Texas Tech.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Jonathan wrote:OK maybe we should move it to Lubbock with Texas Tech.
Per your post, I guess you have never been to Lubbock....and one other thing... Texas Tech and the fine people of Lubbock took in Tulanes Baseball team, when every other school in Louisiana turned their collective backs... even after Tulane came home to NOLA, Texas Tech and the Lubbock Residents still raised funds for Tulane Baseball...
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Jonathan
Riptide

Is there any city in Texas you do not like? I thought La Tech took in our major income program football after Katrina.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Jonathan wrote:Is there any city in Texas you do not like? I thought La Tech took in our major income program football after Katrina.

LaTech allowed the Football team to "live" in a dorm that was scheduled for demolition, without AC !!!.... you are the one who mentioned that College Station was in need of an enema...I stated facts based on my expereince going to College Station...you then said it was Lubbock that needed the enema.. I again stated facts based on my travels to Lubbock, both in Business and pleasure... I guess the facts, based on my experience in both cities are something you are not equipped to handle. I am certainly willing to read what ever experiences you have had in both cities, but I doubt you have been to either one.
ccap05
Surge

golfnut69 wrote:
Jonathan wrote:Is there any city in Texas you do not like? I thought La Tech took in our major income program football after Katrina.

LaTech allowed the Football team to "live" in a dorm that was scheduled for demolition, without AC !!!.... you are the one who mentioned that College Station was in need of an enema...I stated facts based on my expereince going to College Station...you then said it was Lubbock that needed the enema.. I again stated facts based on my travels to Lubbock, both in Business and pleasure... I guess the facts, based on my experience in both cities are something you are not equipped to handle. I am certainly willing to read what ever experiences you have had in both cities, but I doubt you have been to either one.
Golfnut- Your reasoned post regarding Jonathan could be correct. Or it could be that he is just an a**hole.
Jonathan
Riptide

You are a class act with your lewd language on this board. Get a life!
ccap05
Surge

Jonathan wrote:You are a class act with your lewd language on this board. Get a life!
Jonathan- I have a life, thanks. I work, enjoy my family, travel and attend Green Wave Athletic events among other things. I am not an LSU fan with an unhealthy Tulane fixation who spends my time writing repetitive, negative, offensive posts on GoTulane. I am not exactly accusing you of this, because I am a gentleman, but if the shoe fits. I will also point out that I have not been kicked off of every other board I have ever posted on as opposed to some a**holes who post here repetitively.
Dave breslin
Swell

Golfnut, you went to Lubbock for pleasure?
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Dave breslin wrote:Golfnut, you went to Lubbock for pleasure?
My wife grew up in Lubbock and is a proud Texas Tech grad...we have season tickets and make about three games a year depending upon the home schedule
ajcalhoun
Swell

Former Wave commit Kendall Busey Jr. is leaving Texas A&M and transferring to Nicholl's State where he will be eligible to play immediately.

From Newman to Harvard On The Bayou.
God Bless Everyone!
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

ajcalhoun wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:51 pm Former Wave commit Kendall Busey Jr. is leaving Texas A&M and transferring to Nicholl's State where he will be eligible to play immediately.

Wow
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
RobertM320
Green Wave

ajcalhoun wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:51 pm Former Wave commit Kendall Busey Jr. is leaving Texas A&M and transferring to Nicholl's State where he will be eligible to play immediately.

Turns out he wasn't what HE thought he was.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

RobertM320 wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:17 am

I am glad the young man found a level of competition that fit's his talents
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

golfnut69 wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:49 am
RobertM320 wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:17 am

I am glad the young man found a level of competition that fit's his talents
He rushed for a whopping 249 yards in two seasons at A&M. I don't think we need to fear that he'll make a difference and lead Nicholls State to an upset.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V