Baseball's 2015 signing class

Talk about the latest recruits here.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

It's still early because we'll have to see about the MLB draft. It's good though because next year the current high seam ball will be replaced by a flat seam one which should help with more scoring.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
kingcole
Low Tide

Can anyone break down who is the blue chips of this class this doesn't tell us much. The way it sounds it looks like they just settled for decent players after last years great class. And what happened to our HC commit ?
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

WOW...a kid from Vineland NJ, home of my Dad and Progresso Foods...c'mon down
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
breaker
Ripple

The HC kid you may be thinking of is Christian Clayton. He is currently just a junior so he will finish high school in 2015 and play for the Wave beginning in 2016. Very athletic kid who was throwing high-80's last year as a sophomore. Already about 6'1" or 6'2" and don't think he's done growing. Dad played at UNO.