Warren easton

Talk about the latest recruits here.
galvezwave
Swell

Is Tulane recruiting anyone from easton? I saw them earlier this year against st amant. Gave st amant their lone loss. I read the wr has a ucla offer. I'm just curious because they looked loaded with athletes with size. 7-0 on the season to boot.

TU23
High Tide

I think we are on several Warren Easton players especially after getting Stewart and Edward Williams from there. Jerry Phillips is also one of their coaches. Most of their big time players are juniors this year led by Tyron Johnson, Arthur McGinnis, Darrell Clark and Deshawn Capers-Smith. Johnson and Capers-Smith are already 4 star recruits and McGinnis is well on his way to being a 4 star too. Clark has offers from Tulane and Missouri. We've offered all 4.
galvezwave
Swell

Thanks 23. I didn't know all the connections. They are an impressive team.
AugWave
Swell

galvezwave wrote:Thanks 23. I didn't know all the connections. They are an impressive team.
Yep, and we still destroy them :twisted: ...
I don't yell. I don't scream. I don't argue. I just hit 'em over the head with a bottle.
galvezwave
Swell

AugWave wrote:
galvezwave wrote:Thanks 23. I didn't know all the connections. They are an impressive team.
Ha. Relatively speaking. Lol
Eaglewave
Swell

AugWave wrote:
:evil:

Is that a fact? Lol.
Ball Sumrall!