New Orleans area recruits for 2013

Talk about the latest recruits here.
waveclem
Surge

Was checking out the rivals database and looking at all the area recruits that are considering us and here is what I found.
Qb Damian Williams Rummel 6-1 215
Rb Sherman Badie John Curtis 5-11 190
Wr Raheem Falkins Carver (Alabama commit) 6-4 192
Wr Ronald Lewis West Jefferson 6-0 180
Ot Kenneth Santa Marina McD 35 6-7 330
Ot Patrick Kliebert Rummel 6-8 305
Og Noland Sharpe Destrehan 6-2 250
Og Brandon Godfrey John Curtis 6-4 270
C Ryan Hoefield Brother Martin 6-3 265
De Corey Smith O. Perry Walker 6-6 230
Lb Duke Riley John Curtis 6-1 200
Would love to see us sign atleast half of these guys!! I know with the emphasis Curtis is putting on the metro area I wouldn't be that suprised to see it though.

waveclem
Surge

I'm just remembering the name Noel Ellis of Karr high school. I looked him up in the database and Tulane is not one of his school that he is considering?! Wasn't he the one to make the comment last recruiting season on twitter that "Tulane is looking nice!" At the time I thought that meant good things. Maybe his dad told him not to come here. That sucks. He's a 4 star recruit too. Also Kenneth Santa Marina in the above post has been raised to a 4 star and Corey Smith to a 3 star. Lets hope the teamates we got this past season work on getting them to Tulane.
AugWave
Swell

Yeah, I also wondered what the deal was with Noel Ellis.. *shrug* oh well.
I don't yell. I don't scream. I don't argue. I just hit 'em over the head with a bottle.
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

Friends with Noel on Facebook and was on the team with him for a couple of years. Him and his son were just at a Nike camp on Saturday I believe, and then a UT camp on Sunday, and I'm pretty sure he has some other visits lined up too. He's also visited Alabama.
Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

NOLABigSteve wrote:Friends with Noel on Facebook and was on the team with him for a couple of years. Him and his son were just at a Nike camp on Saturday I believe, and then a UT camp on Sunday, and I'm pretty sure he has some other visits lined up too. He's also visited Alabama.
which "UT" would that be...Tennessee....Texas... ?....if he attends any of those camps and is offered and he commits to Tulane...there should be a shrine errected for CJ and the Coaching Staff.....
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

golfnut69 wrote:
NOLABigSteve wrote:Friends with Noel on Facebook and was on the team with him for a couple of years. Him and his son were just at a Nike camp on Saturday I believe, and then a UT camp on Sunday, and I'm pretty sure he has some other visits lined up too. He's also visited Alabama.
which "UT" would that be...Tennessee....Texas... ?....if he attends any of those camps and is offered and he commits to Tulane...there should be a shrine errected for CJ and the Coaching Staff.....
That would be Texas.
Roll Wave!
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

Noel Ellis Jr. commits to Texas A&M

http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p= ... M.facebook
Roll Wave!
sader24
Tsunami

Seems like he wanted to play in the sec pretty badly.
waveclem
Surge

Just curious as to how many Linebackers are we gonna sign?? We already have Luke Jackson, Lyn Clark, Quillan Carroll, and Nico Marley (LB/S). Do we still recruit Duke Riley?? Also, lets just say we only have 4 schollies left. I'm gonna say they go to Kenneth Santa Marina, Sherman Badie, Corey Smith, and Raheem Falkins. Yes, I think we will steal the Alabama commit. Johnson ain't gonna let a kid from inside New Orleans, that he wants, get away.
sader24
Tsunami

I think we are definitely still after Riley.