Back to 22 committs

Talk about the latest recruits here.
northendzonekid
Trickle

"Tulane lost a commitment Tuesday night, according to Showmepreps.com website, a site that covers Missouri High Schools. Matt Killian was a Green Wave pledge, but changed his mind and sent his word to Northern Illinois instead, the site reported.

The Green Wave has settled back to 22 commitments about a week away from signing day. Killian is a 6-foot-5, 280-pound offensive lineman out of Francis Howell High School in Missouri."

From nola.com

Big loss to the recruiting class or not?

tkrueman
Ripple

It may be a big lost since the WAVE may be losing another OL off the already. Abrams has left the team and Howards is doutful to play this year if at all again. So the OL may be very thin this year and we may need another OL recruit. :(
northendzonekid
Trickle

Wow - those are two big bodies gone from the team. I wasn't aware - can you fill in why Adams left and what's up with Howard?
whodatwavefan
Ripple

I thought Abrams was told to leave.

I would love to see Tulane move in on this kid just a 3 hour drive east down I-10.

http://texastech.scout.com/a.z?s=188&p= ... id=4829718
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

I wuz committed once...but the Docta' had no clue !!!!
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !