committ#17

Talk about the latest recruits here.
tkrueman
Ripple

wr,JUSTYN SCHACKLEFORD out GA. 6FT 175, LOOKS GOOD ON HIS TAPE HIGHLIGTHS. :D

Green Wave
Swell

tkrueman wrote:wr,JUSTYN SCHACKLEFORD out GA. 6FT 175, LOOKS GOOD ON HIS TAPE HIGHLIGTHS. :D
Where did you get that info tkrueman? I could not find Justyn Shackleford on Nola, Rivals, or ESPN.

Another under the radar commit?

Like the OL Arturo Uzdavinis from Florida that was unrated until 3 weeks after he gave a Verbal. Rivals then listed him at 5.3 and 2 stars.

Next we will be traveling to England to scout Rugby players. ;)
ROLL WAVE!
tkrueman
Ripple

At THE WAVEREPORTERS Rivals site. :D
St. Amant Wave
Ripple

I got lambasted on another board for talking negatively about recruiting, but after years of fighting the LSU's, Ole Miss's, and such for recruits then later we started fighting with ULL, McNeese, SLU etc. for recruits we are now fighting with nobody for recruits? Does anyone here sees a disturbing pattern here? Folks, its worse than I thought. :oops:
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

St Amant...yuse speak da truth !!!...luckily on this board that can be done...but let's not judge too quickly, Orleans Darkwah, was not too heavily recruited, but yuse do have a pernt..it seems we have to look under rocks for players while our competition has players throwing rocks at them for their attention ... a few years ago I sent Tulane film and info on two players, both highly qualified with one having committed to the Air Force academy, but after a coaching change, he reopened his recruitment..I was told by the Tulane staff neither one was Div 1 caliber..one is now the starting line backer at the Naval Academy..the other walked on at Oklahoma and is now an Athlethic ride and plays strong safety.....so ,much for my skills as an evaluator..luckily Rick Jones has been more open minded, since I sent him two catchers over the last several years
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
JTLiuzza
Swell

Link to an article on NewOrleans.com:

Shackleford

Apparently he was offered track scholarships but did play football. Speed upgrade at wide receiver.
The second commandment has not been abrogated.