Good news for basketball

Talk about the latest recruits here.
wavedat
Swell

Basketball signees:

http://www.tulanegreenwave.com/sports/m ... 11aaa.html

Hopefully the Dabney signing will be the breakthrough local signing for this staff. Noriela looks like a very good pick up also.

Tulane didn't have a stadium issue it had a program and facilities issues. To the new President- we want a new AD , a football facility and an IPF. We want top 25 programs in football and basketball the only two sports that count.
rollinggreen
High Tide

Things are definitely looking up for basketball. This season has promise while the future is bright!
wavedat
Swell

Steve- I appreciate how high tech the site is. However, I think this stuff belongs on the main board. It's a mistake the other board makes too. Recruiting is the lifeblood of any program and belongs on the main page IMHO. Many fans are in a rush and usually just check the main board. I hope you reconsider. Thanks.
Tulane didn't have a stadium issue it had a program and facilities issues. To the new President- we want a new AD , a football facility and an IPF. We want top 25 programs in football and basketball the only two sports that count.
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

wavedat wrote:Steve- I appreciate how high tech the site is. However, I think this stuff belongs on the main board. It's a mistake the other board makes too. Recruiting is the lifeblood of any program and belongs on the main page IMHO. Many fans are in a rush and usually just check the main board. I hope you reconsider. Thanks.
Fair enough. Here's how we'll do it from now on. Info on specific recruits will go in the SURF'S UP forum. General discussion and commentary on recruiting can stay in THE HUDDLE. That work for everyone?
Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)
RobertM320
Green Wave

NOLABigSteve wrote:
wavedat wrote:Steve- I appreciate how high tech the site is. However, I think this stuff belongs on the main board. It's a mistake the other board makes too. Recruiting is the lifeblood of any program and belongs on the main page IMHO. Many fans are in a rush and usually just check the main board. I hope you reconsider. Thanks.
Fair enough. Here's how we'll do it from now on. Info on specific recruits will go in the SURF'S UP forum. General discussion and commentary on recruiting can stay in THE HUDDLE. That work for everyone?
Works for me...And if you want, in order to keep things organized, once a thread moves back to the second or third page, maybe then you can move it to the Surf's Up forum for archiving. Just a suggestion. Keep up the good work. You think its busy now, wait until we officially announce Rich Rod AND a new stadium!
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
wavedat
Swell

Thanks Steve and that's a good suggestion by Robert (of course more work for you to keep tabs of).
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

for us "IT" challenged individuals, we thank you !!!!
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
NTG
Ripple

Here is Coach Conroy on the show last night in case anybody missed it...it's been a huge week for Tulane hoops so far...

http://www.webwiseforradio.com/site_fil ... 111611.mp3
JDTulane
Riptide

where's all the conroy hate now?! haters gonna hate
sader24
Tsunami

I dont seem to remember much Conroy hate, I think 1 or 2 ppl said he couldnt recruit.
JTLiuzza
Swell

Things are looking up but it's not unreasonable or "hate" to wait until things come to fruition with men's basketball. Last season we were like 12-3 going into conference then lost 14 of the last 15 games. Complete collapse.

I like Conroy, his energy and enthusiasm. But I liked Dickerson and Finney early on as well. I'm in the 'let's hope for the best and see how it unfolds' camp.
The second commandment has not been abrogated.