WOW !! whatta a rumah will do

Talk about the latest recruits here.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

A freinds son is being recruited by ..Baylor..TCU...Tulsa...Kansas State...Navy...Texas Tech...Rice.... He just called the house.."is it true?"...Is Rich Rod going to be the next coach at Tulane ?...If so, I need to get some film to the recruiting cordinator"...here is one hell of a corner back...state finals in the 200 and 400 meter..and a very good punt and KO returner..until this rumor, would not even consider talking with Tulane...3.98 GPA in the top 3 percent of his class and wants to go pre med

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
TU23
High Tide

+1. Someone called me at work today to find out how they could get in touch with the coaching staff because they heard that Rich Rodriguez was going to take the job. This kid is a LB and has received interest/offers from Tennessee, Vandy, and Arkansas among others. 6'3, 225 lbs, 4.6 40.
RobertM320
Green Wave

TU23 wrote:+1. Someone called me at work today to find out how they could get in touch with the coaching staff because they heard that Rich Rodriguez was going to take the job. This kid is a LB and has received interest/offers from Tennessee, Vandy, and Arkansas among others. 6'3, 225 lbs, 4.6 40.
What we need to have happen is to get these kids to call the Athletic Department and let Rick Dickson know. The more instant feedback he gets as to how quickly things will change with RR as head coach, the better.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson