2019-2020 Men’s Basketball Recruiting

Talk about the latest recruits here.
WavyHoops
High Tide

I guess Coach Hunter was serious about recruiting Louisiana.

DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Another live body to come in and play right away. I have no idea how good he is other than the two stars he rated by Verbalcommitts.com. Hopefully he's a still growing Bill Russell!

Welcome to the Tulane family, Charlie.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
nawlinspete
Riptide

Mr Russell ,, make us proud of you on and off the court .

Welcome aboard .
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
AugWave
Swell

Looks athletic and poised in a couple videos I watched of him. Poise is so damn important, but I don't think most people understand that.
I don't yell. I don't scream. I don't argue. I just hit 'em over the head with a bottle.
RobertM320
Green Wave

"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
WavyHoops
High Tide

Kid sounds like a bit of a project but with the size and athleticsim to have a lot of upside, especially in a defense-oriented system.

https://www.prephoops.com/2018/04/every ... ort-video/
winwave
Top of the WAVE

WavyHoops wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 8:37 am Kid sounds like a bit of a project but with the size and athleticsim to have a lot of upside, especially in a defense-oriented system.

https://www.prephoops.com/2018/04/every ... ort-video/
Thanks for the link.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
WavyHoops
High Tide

This article goes into a little more depth. Sounds like he was heading to a prep school year before Coaches Johnson and Hunter came along.

https://www.theadvocate.com/new_orleans ... ee173.html
winwave
Top of the WAVE

WavyHoops wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 4:14 pm This article goes into a little more depth. Sounds like he was heading to a prep school year before Coaches Johnson and Hunter came along.

Thanks for the link. Reminds of Daniels late signing with us. He also had been impacted on the recruiting trail due to an injury. Hope he turns out as good or better.
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

Visited Tulane Thursday . . . Is phoneless Friday ? Sounds like a classic new orleans night at the boot and maybe jazz fest. Hope he had a good time and decides to come !

DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Bicoastalwave wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 1:09 pm Visited Tulane Thursday . . . Is phoneless Friday ? Sounds like a classic new orleans night at the boot and maybe jazz fest. Hope he had a good time and decides to come !

Hope both he and the transfering player out of Kansas have a great time in New Orleans and decide they want to join the Tulane family!
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

winwave wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 5:36 pm
WavyHoops wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 4:14 pm This article goes into a little more depth. Sounds like he was heading to a prep school year before Coaches Johnson and Hunter came along.

Thanks for the link. Reminds of Daniels late signing with us. He also had been impacted on the recruiting trail due to an injury. Hope he turns out as good or better.
https://www.theadvocate.com/new_orleans ... cf574.html
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Thanks golf. I'm excited about him. I hope he pans out for us.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

winwave wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 10:50 am Thanks golf. I'm excited about him. I hope he pans out for us.
Me, too!

The link forced me to decide if I want to pay for Advocate/Nola coverage. I can no longer read the posts. While Im sure I will buy an online subscription, today just isn't the day. MBA...let's talk about this!
WavyHoops
High Tide

I know it won’t work for everyone but I love his swagger.

nawlinspete
Riptide

Have either K J LAWSON or Nic Thomas decided after visiting us ?
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
nawlinspete
Riptide

No news appears to mean we swung and missed on each . Unfortunately , most likely

Coach Hunter is facing the uphill battle to recruit SIX PLAYERS to fill out the coming season roster .
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

We have plenty of threads for the board mods to merge this into. PLEASE merge this into another MBB recruiting thread.

If they players signed elsewhere, we didn't land them. If they're still "on the market" the fat lady hasn't sung.
WavyHoops
High Tide

WavyHoops
High Tide

Jaxwave
Swell

P5 over G5. What a shock!
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

If anyone wants a good laugh, go back and re-view the press conference introducing coach Hunter. I stumbled upon it and got a few chuckles, looking at it over a month later.
WavyHoops
High Tide

Tulane not the only AAC team losing players: