Grad Transfer Christian Montano-OL

Talk about the latest recruits here.
GreenLantern
Riptide

https://twitter.com/SterlingMyhre/statu ... 3520562176
Montano Named Campbell Trophy Semifinalist:Brown senior tri-captain Christian Montano (Orange, CT) is among 179 football student-athletes, including seven other Ivy League standouts, to be named semifinalists for the 2018 William V. Campbell Trophy, presented by Fidelity Investments®. The award recognizes an individual as the absolute best football scholar-athlete in the nation.

wave97
Swell

Very slight resemblance to Jr. Diaz. I hope his play is more reminiscent of Jr's play.
nawlinspete
Riptide

Brown the best university in the country . Wonder why he did not commit to Mempbis or Houston ....
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

nawlinspete wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:00 pm Brown the best university in the country . Wonder why he did not commit to Mempbis or Houston ....
Another of your series of BRILLIANT posts. Brown is a VERY VERY GOOD University, but it's not the best in the country. I wonder what community college you failed out of?
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
wave97
Swell

Brown the best university?
BC Wave
Swell

I had heard that Brown IS the community college of the Ivy League.

I have no earthly idea as to the legitimacy of that statement.

I know Chris Berman has always downplayed its perception of prestige.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

BC Wave wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:02 pm I had heard that Brown IS the community college of the Ivy League.

I have no earthly idea as to the legitimacy of that statement.

I know Chris Berman has always downplayed its perception of prestige.
Brown is the 14th ranked National University by USN&WR. That speaks for itself. Berman couldn't SNIFF admittance to Brown, as it's extremely difficult to get into. I know quite a few that got into schools ranked higher that didn't get into Brown. I also have met Berman quite a few times, as his tickets were right in front of mine at the Whalers before they became the Carolina Panthers. He was a camp counselor to one of my Tulane roommates and remembered him very clearly!

Welcome Christian Montano. Play well and enjoy New Orleans.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V