3* TE Keshon Williams--Longview, TX

Talk about the latest recruits here.
dpm wave
Swell

http://twitter.com/KeshonWilliams3/stat ... 6107055110 Offer list included among others: Iowa St., USM, UTEP, USA, Utah St., Rice, ULM and UTSA.

Aberzombie1892
Swell

I never thought I would again see the day where beating out ISU was legitimately a big deal.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Aberzombie1892 wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:07 am I never thought I would again see the day where beating out ISU was legitimately a big deal.
ISU ?!?!?....we beat out UTSA !!!!!!
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

golfnut69 wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:28 am
Aberzombie1892 wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:07 am I never thought I would again see the day where beating out ISU was legitimately a big deal.
Utah State is the most attractive name on the list, IMHO!
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

DfromCT wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:33 am
golfnut69 wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:28 am
Utah State is the most attractive name on the list, IMHO!
but ISU is a PEE, even if it is in the middle of nowhere..... he eliminated Utah State when the coaching change took place...who knows TX Tech may surface
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
GreenLantern
Riptide

Interesting...he was a QB in HS.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Signing day is next week. If he signs, it ends his recruiting. Last year we had most, if not all of our signees done in December.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
Pepper
Swell

Is it me or as soon as we changed offensive philosophies, we started getting 3 star offensive commits?
"Purple & Gold? You look ridiculous!"-Johnny Be Good.
RobertM320
Green Wave

Pepper wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:10 pm Is it me or as soon as we changed offensive philosophies, we started getting 3 star offensive commits?
The bulk of our offensive commits last year were 3* as well. I don't think that's an effect yet. Now, if we land some of the higher rated 3*s, then yes. . Also, 247 has Lance Legendre as a 4* composite, with an impressive list of schools. He's rated far higher than Lindsey Scott ever was. Land him and its a real game changer for this team.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Legendre is the one we need . Obviously we need a quality freshman QB recruit . It would be the first under this staff. It would also very likely help us reel in other quality recruits. It could also hopefully lead to better recruiting for us locally going forward. His HC is Jerry Phillips who is a former Tulane LB. Noel Ellis is an assistant and a former player for us as well. We do have a chance here and the staff has worked very hard on getting him. Fingers crossed.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.