Dante Wright decommits

Talk about the latest recruits here.
capwave
High Tide

Anyone notice he decomitted tonight. He looked exciting. Hopefully it was our choice and not his.

dpm wave
Swell

He had been posting "look at my highlights" tweets lately. So, that's a little telling.
TURVS71
Swell

“Decomit from a Commitment” Huh? You can’t “decomit” from a commitment. Was never a commitment. These “kids” have way too much leeway with positing “Blessed To receive my first offer” etc BS. The commiting in Sophmore and Junior HS years is also BS . Need rules no recruiting until junior year and no “announcements” on social media. If so, you become ineligible for some period of time . This BS should stop ...My kid would not be allowed to do this !! It’s a privilege to get a free ride and not a media event
'Here's a song for the Olive and the Blue"
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

TURVS71 wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:05 am “Decomit from a Commitment” Huh? You can’t “decomit” from a commitment. Was never a commitment. These “kids” have way too much leeway with positing “Blessed To receive my first offer” etc BS. The commiting in Sophmore and Junior HS years is also BS . Need rules no recruiting until junior year and no “announcements” on social media. If so, you become ineligible for some period of time . This BS should stop ...My kid would not be allowed to do this !! It’s a privilege to get a free ride and not a media event
Amen.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
HoustonWave
Tsunami

TURVS71 wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:05 am “Decomit from a Commitment” Huh? You can’t “decomit” from a commitment. Was never a commitment. These “kids” have way too much leeway with positing “Blessed To receive my first offer” etc BS. The commiting in Sophmore and Junior HS years is also BS . Need rules no recruiting until junior year and no “announcements” on social media. If so, you become ineligible for some period of time . This BS should stop ...My kid would not be allowed to do this !! It’s a privilege to get a free ride and not a media event
+1,000.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
dpm wave
Swell

Tulane would easily be 8-2 right now if Fritz and Hall hadn't allowed the DB's coach Mccleskey talk him into bringing his son in for one year to replace what would have been one of the all-time great Tulane WR's in history.

https://www.pnj.com/story/sports/2020/0 ... 468864002/

https://www.coloradoan.com/story/sports ... 280536001/

Then Tulane fired offensive coordinator Doug Ruse in late November 2018. Tulane coaches told Dante they still wanted him, but as a defensive back.

Dante ended up de-committing, doing what was previously unthinkable.

In the 2 games that CSU has played this year, Dante is average about 135 yds from scrimmage/game.

Had Tulane brought in Dante, we certainly would have had an inside track to getting his little brother also. An LB who garnered TONS of attention.

https://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/devin- ... efault.htm