Lindsey Scott commits to LSU now transferring to EMCC

greenie78
High Tide
Posts: 417
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:35 am
Status: Offline

Re: Lindsey Scott commits to LSU now transferring to EMCC

Postby greenie78 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:26 am

Cincy, ECU, and Houston are winnable games to get bowl eligible. Road games at Memphis and SMU will be tough, considering we still haven't won a road game this season. Losing last week at FIU was unforgivable.

UCF is clearly the best team in the conference. They're much better than USF in my opinion. Luckily their coach is probably going to Nebraska next season.



User avatar
RobertM320
Tsunami
Posts: 6227
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:18 pm
Location: Destrehan, LA
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Lindsey Scott commits to LSU now transferring to EMCC

Postby RobertM320 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:17 pm

If we do our part, we should be 5-5 going into the games vs Houston and @SMU. SMU tends to be tougher at home, so neither will be easy.

And I definitely agree, UCF is better than USF.


"ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE! HANG EM AND BANG EM! HANG EM AND BANG EM!"-- Todd Graffagnini

User avatar
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 16750
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Lindsey Scott commits to LSU now transferring to EMCC

Postby tpstulane » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:40 am

Lindsey was spotted yesterday at Yulman.
https://twitter.com/chrishagantv/status ... 5743759361


Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981

Wavetime
Swell
Posts: 1103
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:11 am
Status: Offline

Re: Lindsey Scott commits to LSU now transferring to EMCC

Postby Wavetime » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:23 am

tpstulane wrote:Lindsey was spotted yesterday at Yulman.
https://twitter.com/chrishagantv/status ... 5743759361


Very Interesting...but is he better than Brantley?



User avatar
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 16750
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Lindsey Scott commits to LSU now transferring to EMCC

Postby tpstulane » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:47 am

Wavetime wrote:
tpstulane wrote:Lindsey was spotted yesterday at Yulman.
https://twitter.com/chrishagantv/status ... 5743759361


Very Interesting...but is he better than Brantley?

Yes


Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981

lurker123
Swell
Posts: 1300
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:01 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Lindsey Scott commits to LSU now transferring to EMCC

Postby lurker123 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:55 am

tpstulane wrote:
Wavetime wrote:
tpstulane wrote:Lindsey was spotted yesterday at Yulman.
https://twitter.com/chrishagantv/status ... 5743759361


Very Interesting...but is he better than Brantley?

Yes


Glad you replied. I thought it was a trick question. :D



User avatar
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 16750
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Lindsey Scott commits to LSU now transferring to EMCC

Postby tpstulane » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:11 am

lurker123 wrote:
tpstulane wrote:
Wavetime wrote:
tpstulane wrote:Lindsey was spotted yesterday at Yulman.
https://twitter.com/chrishagantv/status ... 5743759361


Very Interesting...but is he better than Brantley?

Yes


Glad you replied. I thought it was a trick question. :D

It was. :lol:


Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981

User avatar
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 16750
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Lindsey Scott commits to LSU now transferring to EMCC

Postby tpstulane » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:56 am

If we can’t get Lindsey 1.0.....
Then perhaps the second coming of Lindsey Scott? Lindsey 2.0
http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/ ... dd34c.html


Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981

User avatar
RobertM320
Tsunami
Posts: 6227
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:18 pm
Location: Destrehan, LA
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Lindsey Scott commits to LSU now transferring to EMCC

Postby RobertM320 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:01 am

tpstulane wrote:If we can’t get Lindsey 1.0.....
Then perhaps the second coming of Lindsey Scott? Lindsey 2.0
http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/ ... dd34c.html


He's only a soph. Class of 2020. Could work.


"ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE! HANG EM AND BANG EM! HANG EM AND BANG EM!"-- Todd Graffagnini

User avatar
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 16750
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Lindsey Scott commits to LSU now transferring to EMCC

Postby tpstulane » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:03 am

RobertM320 wrote:
tpstulane wrote:If we can’t get Lindsey 1.0.....
Then perhaps the second coming of Lindsey Scott? Lindsey 2.0
http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/ ... dd34c.html


He's only a soph. Class of 2020. Could work.

Yes indeed!


Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981

Jaxwave
Surge
Posts: 791
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:14 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Lindsey Scott commits to LSU now transferring to EMCC

Postby Jaxwave » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:09 am

With so many big schools pursuing Chip Kelly and Scott Frost, wouldn't surprise me to see Scott recruited by them at their destination schools.




JerseyWave
Riptide
Posts: 3778
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:09 pm
Location: New Jersey
Status: Offline

Re: Lindsey Scott commits to LSU now transferring to EMCC

Postby JerseyWave » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:57 pm

Jaxwave wrote:With so many big schools pursuing Chip Kelly and Scott Frost, wouldn't surprise me to see Scott recruited by them at their destination schools.



Imagine.....Scott goes to Nebraska and beats out Tanner Lee who is entering his tenth year of eligibility.



User avatar
RobertM320
Tsunami
Posts: 6227
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:18 pm
Location: Destrehan, LA
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Lindsey Scott commits to LSU now transferring to EMCC

Postby RobertM320 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:31 pm

Fun fact: Kansas only has 10 commits so far. They're rated #69, just a few spots ahead of us. FOUR of the ten commits are from the New Orleans area, 3 from Landry-Walker and one from Hahnville. So if Tony Hull has recruited those four, just what exactly are the rest of the Kansas coaches doing to only have six more commits?







"ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE! HANG EM AND BANG EM! HANG EM AND BANG EM!"-- Todd Graffagnini

User avatar
wave97
Swell
Posts: 1208
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:08 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Lindsey Scott commits to LSU now transferring to EMCC

Postby wave97 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:53 pm

They should talk to Kirk Merritt while they're at it.



golfnut69
Tsunami
Posts: 7195
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:38 am
Status: Online

Re: Lindsey Scott commits to LSU now transferring to EMCC

Postby golfnut69 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:20 am

I would like to see Scott @ Tulane, will it happen, I highly doubt it... If there is anyway for him to go to an SEC school that is where he will end up, especially if that school is on LSU's schedule in the near future... I would hate to see the young man end up at Kansas, and I have to admit I am surprised Texas Tech is not in the mix, since they need a QB for next season. UH may even come into play within the next few weeks and depending who is hired at UCF or FSU a trip to the state of Florida may be in the mix


Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !

Bearwave
Low Tide
Posts: 230
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:34 am
Status: Offline

Re: Lindsey Scott commits to LSU now transferring to EMCC

Postby Bearwave » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:47 am

golfnut69 wrote:I would like to see Scott @ Tulane, will it happen, I highly doubt it... If there is anyway for him to go to an SEC school that is where he will end up, especially if that school is on LSU's schedule in the near future... I would hate to see the young man end up at Kansas, and I have to admit I am surprised Texas Tech is not in the mix, since they need a QB for next season. UH may even come into play within the next few weeks and depending who is hired at UCF or FSU a trip to the state of Florida may be in the mix


He doesn't fit into Coach Bro's offense at TT.


Bears are Ready to Rhule! Sic'em

golfnut69
Tsunami
Posts: 7195
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:38 am
Status: Online

Re: Lindsey Scott commits to LSU now transferring to EMCC

Postby golfnut69 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:52 am

Bearwave wrote:
golfnut69 wrote:I would like to see Scott @ Tulane, will it happen, I highly doubt it... If there is anyway for him to go to an SEC school that is where he will end up, especially if that school is on LSU's schedule in the near future... I would hate to see the young man end up at Kansas, and I have to admit I am surprised Texas Tech is not in the mix, since they need a QB for next season. UH may even come into play within the next few weeks and depending who is hired at UCF or FSU a trip to the state of Florida may be in the mix


He doesn't fit into Coach Bro's offense at TT.


U may be correct, if he is not mobile and can't throw on the run like Mahomes, there is no need for him to visit Spank's Resturant across from the stadium in scenic Lubbock...and if that is the case, why the hell is Tulane recruiting him


Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !

Bearwave
Low Tide
Posts: 230
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:34 am
Status: Offline

Re: Lindsey Scott commits to LSU now transferring to EMCC

Postby Bearwave » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:34 pm

He's mobile, but not a great passer. Tulane doesn't run an Air Raid type offense like Tech. He's a better fit for the Tulane offense.


Bears are Ready to Rhule! Sic'em

winwave
Wild Pelican
Posts: 10896
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:34 am
Status: Offline

Re: Lindsey Scott commits to LSU now transferring to EMCC

Postby winwave » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:15 pm

Bearwave wrote:He's mobile, but not a great passer. Tulane doesn't run an Air Raid type offense like Tech. He's a better fit for the Tulane offense.


Thanks for posting that. That was the word out of BR that he wasn't cutting it as a passer. His offers may pick up but they weren't overwhelming when he came out and they aren't overwhelming now.


It's the facilities stupid!

golfnut69
Tsunami
Posts: 7195
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:38 am
Status: Online

Re: Lindsey Scott commits to LSU now transferring to EMCC

Postby golfnut69 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:30 pm

winwave wrote:
Bearwave wrote:He's mobile, but not a great passer. Tulane doesn't run an Air Raid type offense like Tech. He's a better fit for the Tulane offense.


Thanks for posting that. That was the word out of BR that he wasn't cutting it as a passer. His offers may pick up but they weren't overwhelming when he came out and they aren't overwhelming now.


I am confused as all Hell...he signs with LSU, because LSU is going to run the triple option ?....if he couldn't pass, why did LSU waste it's time ?


Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !

winwave
Wild Pelican
Posts: 10896
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:34 am
Status: Offline

Re: Lindsey Scott commits to LSU now transferring to EMCC

Postby winwave » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:40 pm

Simple. Their top flight QB recruit in that class bolted very late in the process. Their fans were livid that they didn't have a QB in the class. The media was blowing Scott's profile up. They then started pursuing Scott and he took the bait.


It's the facilities stupid!

golfnut69
Tsunami
Posts: 7195
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:38 am
Status: Online

Re: Lindsey Scott commits to LSU now transferring to EMCC

Postby golfnut69 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:47 pm

winwave wrote:Simple. Their top flight QB recruit in that class bolted very late in the process. Their fans were livid that they didn't have a QB in the class. The media was blowing Scott's profile up. They then started pursuing Scott and he took the bait.


thank U...will be interesting if former Mizzou OC Josh Heupel goes after Scott....Heupel was a passer for Mike Leach @ Oklahoma...so if the kid can't throw.....


Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !

User avatar
GreenLantern
Swell
Posts: 1457
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:41 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Lindsey Scott commits to LSU now transferring to EMCC

Postby GreenLantern » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:01 pm

winwave wrote:Simple. Their top flight QB recruit in that class bolted very late in the process. Their fans were livid that they didn't have a QB in the class. The media was blowing Scott's profile up. They then started pursuing Scott and he took the bait.

And my inner conspiracy theorist wants to believe that LSUgh, knowing the importance of the possible Scott commitment to Tulane, wanted him all the more. What makes competitive LA recruiting weaker, makes LSUgh stronger.



User avatar
RobertM320
Tsunami
Posts: 6227
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:18 pm
Location: Destrehan, LA
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Lindsey Scott commits to LSU now transferring to EMCC

Postby RobertM320 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:06 pm

golfnut69 wrote:
winwave wrote:Simple. Their top flight QB recruit in that class bolted very late in the process. Their fans were livid that they didn't have a QB in the class. The media was blowing Scott's profile up. They then started pursuing Scott and he took the bait.


thank U...will be interesting if former Mizzou OC Josh Heupel goes after Scott....Heupel was a passer for Mike Leach @ Oklahoma...so if the kid can't throw.....


Heupel wont go after Scott. He's inheriting McKenzie Milton, who's only a sophomore. And they have two FR and two RS FR on their roster as well. And this may keep him from considering Missouri, because he won't know for sure what type of offense the new OC would run.

Face it, Lindsey. Its obviously in the cards for you to come to Tulane. Stop fighting what's meant to be.


"ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE! HANG EM AND BANG EM! HANG EM AND BANG EM!"-- Todd Graffagnini

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Wavetrader and 3 guests