Paul Gozzo

The board for former Green Wave players and coaches.
chain gang x man
Swell

http://www.myrecordjournal.com/sports/w ... #gallery-2

Story about Paul being separated from Sal
Last edited by chain gang x man on Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Wow. Some interesting comments there.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
RobertM320
Green Wave

Maybe he is that good regarding his knowledge, but its seems pretty self-serving to talk about himself that way.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
lurker123
Swell

You don't like your new boss, you move on. Too bad. Part of being an incoming CEO is to keep the team together where possible. I wish Gozzo well but personalities matter here too. His brother stayed so obviously he did not choose the solidarity route with Paul. That to me indicates it's mostly an individual thing and not a systemic issue which would be of much more potential concern. College choice is not punish work. It's best to go where you want to regardless of the reasons.
RobertM320
Green Wave

I don't fault him for moving on, but you don't dis your ex-boss. Doesn't set you up well for future jobs.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson