Terrence Jones

The board for former Green Wave players and coaches.
Post Reply
User avatar
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 17731
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:26 pm

Terrence Jones talking Tulane football now WWL Radio. Looking for Tulane fans to call in.
504-260-1870.

http://tulanegreenwave.com/news/2004/11 ... Jones.aspx


Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981
DfromCT
Tsunami
Posts: 6093
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:50 pm
Location: Stamford, CT
Status: Offline

Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:48 pm

tpstulane wrote:Terrence Jones talking Tulane football now WWL Radio. Looking for Tulane fans to call in.
504-260-1870.

http://tulanegreenwave.com/news/2004/11 ... Jones.aspx

I called in, was put on hold, and was then cut off.

But you can stream it here if you're out of town:

http://v6.player.abacast.net/2144
" For every alum, no matter where they are...I want a football coach that's going to make Saturday something you anticipate and look forward to." --Troy Dannen

Thank you all for your support as my son Zach continues to beat leukemia
User avatar
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 17731
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:51 pm

Wow. Another hour of Tulane talk starting at 7:05pm. Terrence on.
Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981
User avatar
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 17731
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:09 pm

TURVS killed it! Best call of the day!
Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981
golfnut69
Green Wave
Posts: 7685
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:38 am
Status: Offline

Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:19 pm

tpstulane wrote:TURVS killed it! Best call of the day!
give us the gist of the conversation
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
User avatar
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 17731
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:20 pm

golfnut69 wrote:
tpstulane wrote:TURVS killed it! Best call of the day!
give us the gist of the conversation
Going to link the archive when they put it up.
I don't want to misquote him.
Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981
golfnut69
Green Wave
Posts: 7685
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:38 am
Status: Offline

Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:48 pm

tpstulane wrote:
golfnut69 wrote:
tpstulane wrote:TURVS killed it! Best call of the day!
give us the gist of the conversation
Going to link the archive when they put it up.
I don't want to misquote him.
I called in, was told I would be on after Terrance..but they went to the Tiger bait dude....
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
User avatar
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 17731
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:35 pm

golfnut69 wrote:
tpstulane wrote:
golfnut69 wrote:
tpstulane wrote:TURVS killed it! Best call of the day!
give us the gist of the conversation
Going to link the archive when they put it up.
I don't want to misquote him.
I called in, was told I would be on after Terrance..but they went to the Tiger bait dude....
Damn
Here's the Terrence interview:
http://d3efjls8gnbg8i.cloudfront.net/16 ... .hosted.cx

Looks like the regular callers didn't make the cut:
http://www.wwl.com/media/podcast/sports ... e-bellavia
Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981
User avatar
Show Me
Riptide
Posts: 2792
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:24 pm
Location: Saint Bernard
Status: Offline

Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:05 am

tpstulane wrote:
golfnut69 wrote:
tpstulane wrote:
golfnut69 wrote:
tpstulane wrote:TURVS killed it! Best call of the day!
give us the gist of the conversation
Going to link the archive when they put it up.
I don't want to misquote him.
I called in, was told I would be on after Terrance..but they went to the Tiger bait dude....
Damn
Here's the Terrence interview:
http://d3efjls8gnbg8i.cloudfront.net/16 ... .hosted.cx

Looks like the regular callers didn't make the cut:
http://www.wwl.com/media/podcast/sports ... e-bellavia
Typical WWL that they don't post the callers on their podcast. I would have loved to hear what Tulane fans had said.
DfromCT
Tsunami
Posts: 6093
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:50 pm
Location: Stamford, CT
Status: Offline

Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:58 pm

Show Me wrote:
tpstulane wrote:
golfnut69 wrote:
tpstulane wrote:
golfnut69 wrote:
tpstulane wrote:TURVS killed it! Best call of the day!
give us the gist of the conversation
Going to link the archive when they put it up.
I don't want to misquote him.
I called in, was told I would be on after Terrance..but they went to the Tiger bait dude....
Damn
Here's the Terrence interview:
http://d3efjls8gnbg8i.cloudfront.net/16 ... .hosted.cx

Looks like the regular callers didn't make the cut:
http://www.wwl.com/media/podcast/sports ... e-bellavia
Typical WWL that they don't post the callers on their podcast. I would have loved to hear what Tulane fans had said.
There was a lot of love for Yulman, both from Geurry Smith and from the callers, which surprised me. There was also quite a few callers that predicted Tulane would never be a consistent winner for the reasons we put on this board regularly.
" For every alum, no matter where they are...I want a football coach that's going to make Saturday something you anticipate and look forward to." --Troy Dannen

Thank you all for your support as my son Zach continues to beat leukemia
User avatar
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 17731
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:07 pm

At the QB Club
phpBB [video]
Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981
lurker123
Swell
Posts: 1300
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:01 pm
Status: Offline

Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:43 am

Thanks for posting. TJ represents himself well and reports/analyzes Tulane honestly but positively. Refreshing. I listened to very little of radio feed this year because I was either at games themselves or watching ESPN/CBSSN. Next year (I assume he'll return) I'll try to listen to radio feed more.
User avatar
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 17731
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:05 am

lurker123 wrote:Thanks for posting. TJ represents himself well and reports/analyzes Tulane honestly but positively. Refreshing. I listened to very little of radio feed this year because I was either at games themselves or watching ESPN/CBSSN. Next year (I assume he'll return) I'll try to listen to radio feed more.
Absolutely. Very articulate guy that can relate to what’s taking place on the field. He’ll do very well in the media end of it as well.
Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981
Post Reply