Rick Gaille

The board for former Green Wave players and coaches.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Rick was also an assistant coach at Tulane. My thoughts and prayers go out to him.
http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/ ... f5126.html

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

tpstulane wrote:Rick was also an assistant coach at Tulane. My thoughts and prayers go out to him.
went to High School with Rick, he is one hell of a Golfer, if memory serves he played at UNO and was part of a national Championship Team, along with local legend Stan Stopa, not to be confused with Poppa' Stoppa'
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

golfnut69 wrote:
tpstulane wrote:Rick was also an assistant coach at Tulane. My thoughts and prayers go out to him.
went to High School with Rick, he is one hell of a Golfer, if memory serves he played at UNO and was part of a national Championship Team, along with local legend Stan Stopa, not to be confused with Poppa' Stoppa'
Thx
Tulane Class of 1981
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

tpstulane wrote:
golfnut69 wrote:
Thx
and on a side note...his sister is pretty damn good lookin' and looks nothing like Rick !!!!
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Sorry to hear that. I hope and pray it all works out for him. Really good man.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Pancreatic cancer is very tough, with horrible survivor rates. Reggie Scanlon, bass player for The Radiators, is one of the few people I know that has lived 5 years after diagnosis.

My thoughts and prayers are with Rick Gaille and family.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

So sorry to see it’s been reported that Rick has passed. Great guy will be severely missed in the sports world.
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Sorry to hear it. He was a good man and he was good to Tulane. May he rest in peace.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
wave97
Swell

Farewell, Coach Gaille.
Your ambition never trampled on your humanity.
Houma de Wave
Swell

The folks who follow St. James High football remember his 18 years there... very successful tenure both on and off the field.
wavemania
Surge

where is it saying it is official that he has passed away? If he has, my condolences to his family. But I would think that if he has, Ken or Ed would be saying this. Haven't heard any mention of it from either one. May be a little premature.
Houma de Wave
Swell

wavemania wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:58 am where is it saying it is official that he has passed away? If he has, my condolences to his family. But I would think that if he has, Ken or Ed would be saying this. Haven't heard any mention of it from either one. May be a little premature.
It was erroneously posted on FB yesterday that he had passed. I’m not sure as of this minute.
wavemania
Surge

it was official around 1pm today. Nice write up on CrescentCitySports about his legacy. RIP Coach
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

The World has lost a good person, and Heaven has gained one...May God's warm light of love, comfort his family