Lionel Washington

The board for former Green Wave players and coaches.
Eaglewave
Swell

tpstulane wrote:Tim Rebowe will get the job.

I think this is a good hire for Nicholls State. If he wins there, I see him being the next head coach at ULM.

Ball Sumrall!
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Selected as the greatest athlete ever from St James Parish
http://www.nola.com/lsu/index.ssf/2017/ ... rt_m-rpt-2
St. James Parish - Lionel Washington
Washington was a three-sport star at Lutcher High School and played at Tulane, where he later became a co-defensive coordinator. He enjoyed a 15-year NFL career with the St. Louis Cardinals, L.A./Oakland Raiders and Denver Broncos, playing in 204 games with 165 starts and intercepting 37 passes with four for returned touchdowns. He had a career-high eight interceptions as a rookie in 1983 and picked off at least three passes five times in his career. Washington also had at least one interception in 13 of his 15 seasons.
Factoid: He intercepted four passes and returned two for TDs in the 1979 high school all-star game.
Other notable St. James Parish athletes: Corey Webster, Terrance Jones, Lenny Webster, Jarvis Landry.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Update on LW. He’s the DC for the Southern Jaguars.
https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge ... ab05c.html
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Good for him.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
anEngineer
Riptide

Always surprised that he never caught on at any of the bigger schools. He was one of the few who seemed to know what he was doing during the CJ era. Maybe he only wants to work in SE Louisiana.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

anEngineer wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:26 am Always surprised that he never caught on at any of the bigger schools. He was one of the few who seemed to know what he was doing during the CJ era. Maybe he only wants to work in SE Louisiana.
U may be correct...I think Lionel wants to stay fairly close to family...
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
wave97
Swell

tpstulane wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:26 am Update on LW. He’s the DC for the Southern Jaguars.
https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge ... ab05c.html
If Southern can secure a few d-lineman they will be a very tough defense, because you know that Lionel is gonna have some well coached talent in the back 7 & 8.
He'll be a head coach somewhere soon.