Vince Granito

The board for former Green Wave players and coaches.
Show Me
Tsunami

Congrats to Vince for becoming UNO's Associate AD. Another blunder by Dannen for running this good guy off. UNO crushed us in basketball.
http://www.unoprivateers.com/news/2017/ ... ring_.aspx
Granito assisted the Privateers during the 2016-17 men's and women's basketball season, taking the game day administrator responsibilities for all home events at the UNO Lakefront Arena.

winwave
Top of the WAVE

Good guy. Glad it worked out for him and be able to stay here.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

winwave wrote:Good guy. Glad it worked out for him and be able to stay here.
No doubt. None better than Vince. He did like five jobs at Tulane. Hope it works out for him at UNO.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
msdos
Swell

Whoa, been at Tulane since 1987? And Dannen ran him off? How are people still defending this guy's ego?
winwave
Top of the WAVE

It's not about how long he was there. He was good at what he did and he did multiple jobs in a very undermanned department. He was knowledgeable in many areas. That's what stinks about it.
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

winwave wrote:It's not about how long he was there. He was good at what he did and he did multiple jobs in a very undermanned department. He was knowledgeable in many areas. That's what stinks about it.
WinWave...I agree...A damn good person has left uptown
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
winwave
Top of the WAVE

golfnut69 wrote:
winwave wrote:It's not about how long he was there. He was good at what he did and he did multiple jobs in a very undermanned department. He was knowledgeable in many areas. That's what stinks about it.
WinWave...I agree...A damn good person has left uptown
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: