Free Agent Signings

The board for former Green Wave players and coaches.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Marley signed withe the Redskins. Josh Rounds went with the Bears. Lazedrick signed with Arizona. Congrats and good luck to all.

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

I am dazed and confused as to why this is not posted under "Former Players Section of this fine Forum" ?!?!?!?!?
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Ah but it is. Read the caption below Men and Women Of Tulane. Talk about petty.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

winwave wrote:Ah but it is. Read the caption below Men and Women Of Tulane. Talk about petty.
the vast majority of the time "Men / Women" section are reserved for those who were employed @ Tulane but never played...if they are both the same, why do we have both ?...now I am more dazed and confused, and must have lunch at "Top Notch" to regain my sanity
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Wavetime
Swell

golfnut69 wrote:
winwave wrote:Ah but it is. Read the caption below Men and Women Of Tulane. Talk about petty.
the vast majority of the time "Men / Women" section are reserved for those who were employed @ Tulane but never played...if they are both the same, why do we have both ?...now I am more dazed and confused, and must have lunch at "Top Notch" to regain my sanity

Have lunch at Top Golf, it's more fun!!!
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Ruski
Swell

At what point do we all become Redskins fans?
https://twitter.com/Romarley/status/864498338682490885
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Ruski wrote:At what point do we all become Redskins fans?
https://twitter.com/Romarley/status/864498338682490885
http://www.nola.com/tulane/index.ssf/20 ... river_home
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Never. Never, ever, NEVER. I'm a Giants fan all the way, even if Orleans Darkwa doesn't make the team. I'll root for the Tulane alums to have success in their other 14 games, but I will NEVER root for the 'skins.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
JerseyWave
Riptide

DfromCT wrote:

Never. Never, ever, NEVER. I'm a Giants fan all the way, even if Orleans Darkwa doesn't make the team. I'll root for the Tulane alums to have success in their other 14 games, but I will NEVER root for the 'skins.
Agree 100% I'm a Giants fan too, but I'll be rooting for Fat Rob and Nico.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

If Nico makes the 'Skins, I'll happily eat a piece of humble pie. A year ago I argued with either JJ or Jonathan that Nico wasn't going to make the NFL, but he predicted he'd make it, and even said it would probably be with the Redskins, as I recall.

I do hope I'm wrong, and Nico has a long career in the NFL. I loved watching him play at Tulane, even though sometimes he got burned, sometimes he made big plays. Don't know how he'll do in coverage against NFL caliber receivers. But the kid has proven doubters wrong his whole football life. Go Nico, Go Fat Rob, Go R. Grant, but GO GIANTS!!
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V