Warmsley

The board for former Green Wave players and coaches.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Made the "Fins.

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
JerseyWave
Riptide

Just to note that all these Tulane alums making NFL rosters were Toledo recruits. Kelley, Doss, Warmsley, Darkwa, Griffin etc. And CJ's 4 star guy, Monroe, never got an invite to an NFL camp. Clearly, Toledo knew talent, he was just too lazy to coach at Tulane and didn't have the resources that was given to CJ. Don't forget Breaux and LaZedrick Thompson were also Toledo recruits.
Wavetime
Swell

Interesting, didn't know they were all Toledo recruits. Wonder what would have happened if he would have had the resources to have a quality staff.....Enjoy retirement Coach Toledo, I do not miss your tenure here....
lurker123
Swell

JerseyWave wrote:Just to note that all these Tulane alums making NFL rosters were Toledo recruits. Kelley, Doss, Warmsley, Darkwa, Griffin etc. And CJ's 4 star guy, Monroe, never got an invite to an NFL camp. Clearly, Toledo knew talent, he was just too lazy to coach at Tulane and didn't have the resources that was given to CJ. Don't forget Breaux and LaZedrick Thompson were also Toledo recruits.
Put Santos into the "etc" category???!!!
nawlinspete
Riptide

Warmsley, who paralyzed Walker, should absolutely be at the Devin Walker game tomorrow and should definitely be making a huge contribution.. Let's see if he mans up.
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
ajcalhoun
Swell

nawlinspete wrote:Warmsley, who paralyzed Walker, should absolutely be at the Devin Walker game tomorrow and should definitely be making a huge contribution.. Let's see if he mans up.
Wow.

I'm pretty sure that would get you banned on 99.99999% of all college football message boards.
God Bless Everyone!
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

ajcalhoun wrote:
nawlinspete wrote:Warmsley, who paralyzed Walker, should absolutely be at the Devin Walker game tomorrow and should definitely be making a huge contribution.. Let's see if he mans up.
Wow.

I'm pretty sure that would get you banned on 99.99999% of all college football message boards.
100% now.
Steve is going to let the comment sit for awhile to let everyone know what a troll this guy is while he sits on the sidelines.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

tpstulane wrote:
ajcalhoun wrote:
Wow.

100% now.
Steve is going to let the comment sit for awhile to let everyone know what a troll this guy is while he sits on the sidelines.
YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Show Me
Tsunami

golfnut69 wrote:
tpstulane wrote:
ajcalhoun wrote:
Wow.

100% now.
YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Double YEAH!!!!!!!
A real Tulane fan there. What a disgrace.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

DISGUSTING
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
RobertM320
Green Wave

If anything deserved one of the few bans ever on this forum, that was it.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
jonathanjoseph
Green Wave

good gracious.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Sir....what are you thinking...do you not think the young man thinks of that play often ?!?!? Those few seconds will stay with him all of his life and you have the
gall to post this ?.... back in the day I posted several things that should have been blocked, so I do not request censorship lightly, but I think this has even crossed my lines...and that is sad.....

Pete, I hope you take a few minutes to reflect on your post and realize what feelings you have stirred in many of us... My best to you this week end.
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Wave QB
Swell

What an ignorant and disguting post by Nawlinspete.
swampnik
Surge

Warmsley and Walker have already met years back and dealt with this issue of blame. They are both good on what came out of the talk. (according to TP article a few years back).
Low blow initial comment though directed at Julius and not fair play at all.
nic, nic, nic, swamp!
-Jack N. (Easy Rider)
Robert1969
Riptide

That comment is absolutely disturbing. Glad he's being banned.
HoustonWave
Tsunami

Repugnant. We certainly won't miss Pete's spasmodic outbursts.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
kookingkajun
Low Tide

I think that response would even get him banned from Tiger Droppings!!!
Wavetime
Swell

Bye