Ian McCaw

The board for former Green Wave players and coaches.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

One time Tulane senior associate AD resigns from Baylor. McCaw was at Tulane from 1992-97 before becoming AD at Northeastern Unv then moving on to Baylor. He was one of the many future AD's that came out of the Kevin White regime.
http://m.wacotrib.com/sports/baylor/bay ... l?mode=jqm

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

tpstulane wrote:One time Tulane senior associate AD resigns from Baylor. McCaw was at Tulane from 1992-97 before becoming AD at Northeastern Unv then moving on to Baylor. He was one of the many future AD's that came out of the Kevin White regime.
U can refer to my latest post under Art Briles Gone.....there are about 8 links form the Waco paper
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
JerseyWave
Riptide

They adults in charge at Baylor looked the other way when they should have had zero tolerance for sexual assaults. It deservedly cost Briles and McCaw their jobs and reputation.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

golfnut69 wrote:
tpstulane wrote:One time Tulane senior associate AD resigns from Baylor. McCaw was at Tulane from 1992-97 before becoming AD at Northeastern Unv then moving on to Baylor. He was one of the many future AD's that came out of the Kevin White regime.
U can refer to my latest post under Art Briles Gone.....there are about 8 links form the Waco paper
I used one of them here!
Tulane Class of 1981
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

JerseyWave wrote:They adults in charge at Baylor looked the other way when they should have had zero tolerance for sexual assaults. It deservedly cost Briles and McCaw their jobs and reputation.
Right. But then you have the Duke Lacrosse team that got thrown under the bus by current LSU AD Joe Alleva and were innocent. Those in charge need to just get it right when these things surface. Both schools in this case originally handled things wrong.
Tulane Class of 1981
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !