Chris Scelfo

nawlinspete
Swell

Re: Chris Scelfo

Postby nawlinspete » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:36 pm

It must be off season. Stop. We do not want another moronic thread ala Lee, or Scott . Scelfo is ancient history....

Once and Again, With Smart Choices and a Bit Of Patience

DfromCT
Tsunami

Postby DfromCT » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:53 pm

nawlinspete wrote:It must be off season. Stop. We do not want another moronic thread ala Lee, or Scott . Scelfo is ancient history....

Then don't click on the thread. SIMPLE SOLUTION!

" For every alum, no matter where they are...I want a football coach that's going to make Saturday something you anticipate and look forward to." Troy Dannen

Thank you all for your ongoing support as my son Zach continues to beat leukemia

netshorty
High Tide

Postby netshorty » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:16 pm

nawlinspete wrote:It must be off season. Stop. We do not want another moronic thread ala Lee, or Scott . Scelfo is ancient history....

Right would much rather you start another killer thread about scheduling Notre Dame...

DfromCT
Tsunami

Postby DfromCT » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:20 pm

netshorty wrote:

Right would much rather you start another killer thread about scheduling Notre Dame...

:lol: LOL thanks for the laugh, shorty! :lol:

" For every alum, no matter where they are...I want a football coach that's going to make Saturday something you anticipate and look forward to." Troy Dannen

Thank you all for your ongoing support as my son Zach continues to beat leukemia