Chris Scelfo

The board for former Green Wave players and coaches.
nawlinspete
Swell

Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:36 pm

It must be off season. Stop. We do not want another moronic thread ala Lee, or Scott . Scelfo is ancient history....

Once and Again, With Smart Choices and a Bit Of Patience
DfromCT
Tsunami

Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:53 pm

nawlinspete wrote:It must be off season. Stop. We do not want another moronic thread ala Lee, or Scott . Scelfo is ancient history....
Then don't click on the thread. SIMPLE SOLUTION!
" For every alum, no matter where they are...I want a football coach that's going to make Saturday something you anticipate and look forward to." --Troy Dannen

Thank you all for your support as my son Zach continues to beat leukemia
netshorty
High Tide

Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:16 pm

nawlinspete wrote:It must be off season. Stop. We do not want another moronic thread ala Lee, or Scott . Scelfo is ancient history....
Right would much rather you start another killer thread about scheduling Notre Dame...
DfromCT
Tsunami

Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:20 pm

netshorty wrote:
Right would much rather you start another killer thread about scheduling Notre Dame...
:lol: LOL thanks for the laugh, shorty! :lol:
" For every alum, no matter where they are...I want a football coach that's going to make Saturday something you anticipate and look forward to." --Troy Dannen

Thank you all for your support as my son Zach continues to beat leukemia
nawlinspete
Swell

Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:56 pm

Hired today by Charlotte as Offensive Line Coach !!
Once and Again, With Smart Choices and a Bit Of Patience
netshorty
High Tide

Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:04 pm

nawlinspete wrote:Hired today by Charlotte as Offensive Line Coach !!
Pete, what gives? Not but a few threads above you asked for this thread to stop because Scelfo was ancient history. And then you dig this up and post again. Doesn't make sense...
Wave755
Riptide

Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:23 pm

netshorty wrote:
nawlinspete wrote:Hired today by Charlotte as Offensive Line Coach !!
Pete, what gives? Not but a few threads above you asked for this thread to stop because Scelfo was ancient history. And then you dig this up and post again. Doesn't make sense...
Ironically, when Cowen hired Scelfo over RR in 1998 the only thing Scelfo coached at Georgia was the O line. So, Chris might well be positioning himself for yet another head coaching gig; after all, it worked the first time when Cowen hired him for HC for 350K a year at then quasi-division 3 Case Western Tulane? :lolgreen: