Bye bye Jonathan Stark

The board for former Green Wave players and coaches.
Houma de Wave
Swell

Eaglewave wrote:
Houma de Wave wrote:Jacksonville State beat UT Martin for the OVC Championship tonight.

Stark got pretty much what he wanted...a chance to showcase his talents at Murray State. Unfortunately, Murray is going nowhere because the rest of the team is not that good. Murray was at one time the best of the OVC, until Coach Steve Prohm moved on to Iowa State. Prohm was an assistant at Tulane 2005-06.
Well, they are going further than us.
Very true; but, the one guy that transferred and ended up with a really good deal was Peyton Henson at Vermont, who is clearly the best in their conference.
Still, you'd wonder if Stark and Osetkowski had stayed...we wouldn't be in the NCAA tourney, but we would have been so much better. C'est la vie.

DrBox
Riptide

Houma de Wave wrote:
Eaglewave wrote:
Houma de Wave wrote:Jacksonville State beat UT Martin for the OVC Championship tonight.

Stark got pretty much what he wanted...a chance to showcase his talents at Murray State. Unfortunately, Murray is going nowhere because the rest of the team is not that good. Murray was at one time the best of the OVC, until Coach Steve Prohm moved on to Iowa State. Prohm was an assistant at Tulane 2005-06.
Well, they are going further than us.
Very true; but, the one guy that transferred and ended up with a really good deal was Peyton Henson at Vermont, who is clearly the best in their conference.
Still, you'd wonder if Stark and Osetkowski had stayed...we wouldn't be in the NCAA tourney, but we would have been so much better. C'est la vie.
I remember JonathanJoseph was on the Henson bandwagon. I thought he was nuts, but looks like he was right.
BTW, where's jonathanjoseph been?
winwave
Top of the WAVE

So was I box and many of our self ordained experts laughed when I said he was going to be better than Jarreau.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Doesn't UVM have two or three former Tulane players?
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
winwave
Top of the WAVE

I think it's two w/ the other one being Josh Hearlihy who hasn't done much for them .
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.