Great day for the former GreenWave stars

The board for former Green Wave players and coaches.
tnelly15
Riptide

Micah Owings and Brian Bogusevic squared off against one another at Chase Field in Arizona last night.
With Owings on the mound in the 7th he struck out Bogusevic. However Bogusevic did his damage in his previous three at-bats. In the 2nd Bogusevic singled up the middle and later came around to score. Later he hit a 420+ foot 2-Run homerun to dead center and then a RBI double in his next at-bat.
In the end Micah Owings was credited with his 30th Major League win after a 3 inning relief appearance.
Owings also singled and scored in the 5th inning.

IM42lane
Swell

It's too bad that Bogey is in the Astros organization. I can not figure out that team's admin policies any more. Lance Berkman was let go to St. Louis, Roy Oswalt & Hunter Pence are now Phillies, and other dumb roster moves have been made ever since Houston lost that World Series to the White Sox. I don't know why they hang on to Carlos Lee, because the guy is not that great a hitter and is a definite liability in the field.

I hope that Bogey can hook on somewhere else. If given a chance, I am sure that he could help any other team win more games.

tnelly15 wrote:Micah Owings and Brian Bogusevic squared off against one another at Chase Field in Arizona last night. With Owings on the mound in the 7th he struck out Bogusevic. However Bogusevic did his damage in his previous three at-bats. In the 2nd Bogusevic singled up the middle and later came around to score. Later he hit a 420+ foot 2-Run homerun to dead center and then a RBI double in his next at-bat.

In the end Micah Owings was credited with his 30th Major League win after a 3 inning relief appearance.
Owings also singled and scored in the 5th inning.
Regards,
"Pete" Madere
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Micah is now 6-0 on the year.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981