Dylan O

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
GreenLantern
Riptide

winwave wrote:
GreenLantern wrote:Does anyone know if Dylan had to sit for a year after his transfer to UT? I've watched a couple games (including last night's upset win over #9 Okla St) and have never seen him on the bench. Looking at the team stats, it doesn't appear he has a single minute of playing time this year.
Yes he had to sit out as a transfer. (Thought you deserved a nice response rather than a condescending one.) Henson doing better for Vermont than Jarreau ever did for us. Though he appears to be out injured now. Starks playing well at Murray State.
Thanks. I wondered if he had received a free pass because of the coaching change.

winwave
Top of the WAVE

GreenLantern wrote:
winwave wrote:
GreenLantern wrote:Does anyone know if Dylan had to sit for a year after his transfer to UT? I've watched a couple games (including last night's upset win over #9 Okla St) and have never seen him on the bench. Looking at the team stats, it doesn't appear he has a single minute of playing time this year.
Yes he had to sit out as a transfer. (Thought you deserved a nice response rather than a condescending one.) Henson doing better for Vermont than Jarreau ever did for us. Though he appears to be out injured now. Starks playing well at Murray State.
Thanks. I wondered if he had received a free pass because of the coaching change.
I almost put in that post that he didn't get a break due to the coaching change. LOL.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
swampnik
Surge

nic, nic, nic, swamp!
-Jack N. (Easy Rider)
puffy
Surge

Okay, I'll admit that I thought this thread was about Dylan OOOOOOsean.

https://youtu.be/WNOTaRRCUMc
nawlinspete
Riptide

Dylan rated best player @ U Texas for 18 - 19 . Sure could use his numbers here . Shame he bailed w/o knowing who new coach was ....
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .