Dylan O

The board for former Green Wave players and coaches.
GreenLantern
Swell

Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:23 am

winwave wrote:
GreenLantern wrote:Does anyone know if Dylan had to sit for a year after his transfer to UT? I've watched a couple games (including last night's upset win over #9 Okla St) and have never seen him on the bench. Looking at the team stats, it doesn't appear he has a single minute of playing time this year.
Yes he had to sit out as a transfer. (Thought you deserved a nice response rather than a condescending one.) Henson doing better for Vermont than Jarreau ever did for us. Though he appears to be out injured now. Starks playing well at Murray State.
Thanks. I wondered if he had received a free pass because of the coaching change.

winwave
Wild Pelican

Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:43 am

GreenLantern wrote:
winwave wrote:
GreenLantern wrote:Does anyone know if Dylan had to sit for a year after his transfer to UT? I've watched a couple games (including last night's upset win over #9 Okla St) and have never seen him on the bench. Looking at the team stats, it doesn't appear he has a single minute of playing time this year.
Yes he had to sit out as a transfer. (Thought you deserved a nice response rather than a condescending one.) Henson doing better for Vermont than Jarreau ever did for us. Though he appears to be out injured now. Starks playing well at Murray State.
Thanks. I wondered if he had received a free pass because of the coaching change.
I almost put in that post that he didn't get a break due to the coaching change. LOL.
Yulman is where Tulane athletics went to be buried! Tulane is small time for all time. It's time to put Tulane athletics in it's small space in life.
swampnik
High Tide

Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:02 am

nic, nic, nic, swamp!
-Jack N. (Easy Rider)
puffy
Surge

Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:24 pm

Okay, I'll admit that I thought this thread was about Dylan OOOOOOsean.

https://youtu.be/WNOTaRRCUMc