Where are 1st round NFL picks J.P. Losman and Patrick Ramsey

The board for former Green Wave players and coaches.
Jonathan
Riptide

Have not heard much about them lately. Where they both busts in the NFL as first round draft picks?

BC Wave
Swell

Have you ever heard of Google? You can search for anything and find more information on a subject than you can imagine.
Dupergreenie
Surge

BC Wave wrote:Have you ever heard of Google? You can search for anything and find more information on a subject than you can imagine.
Watch out BCWave, you might have just hurt his feelings.

I hear Jonathans next few post will be questions asking:

What color is the sky?

What days of the week end in Y?

And the ever so difficult how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Dupergreenie wrote:
BC Wave wrote:Have you ever heard of Google? You can search for anything and find more information on a subject than you can imagine.
Watch out BCWave, you might have just hurt his feelings.

I hear Jonathans next few post will be questions asking:

What color is the sky?

What days of the week end in Y?

And the ever so difficult how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
He ask questions and makes requests of others to email (see the current thread about UAB series) claiming ignorance. Has Jonathan never researched anything online? Graf's email is more than likely in the Tulane staff directory, Jonathan. Either search the Tulane Athletics website, or google it. 45 seconds, tops.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
lurker123
Swell

Maybe the gent is simply trying to carry on a conversation about a reasonably positive topic and two above average players in the history of Tulane athletics.

So I conducted my own 45 second search "tops" and didn't see anything on Losman or Ramsay within the last three years. So maybe in fact he did do some preliminary internet research? Maybe I can't research either. Don't know and don't care. I have vague recollections of reading that Ramsay lives in No. LA. with his family but that's not certain either.

If someone else knows better then please share with us. I'm curious too.

In short I don't understand the continual relentless snarkiness that rules this board. Yes the originator of this thread has posted more than his share of Debbie Downer musings. Too bad I couldn't help here but it didn't bother me nor stop the world because I couldn't.

We're fans. Tulane athletics should be fun not a never-ending litany of cannibalistic chants. In short, guys, just give it a break.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

lurker123 wrote:Maybe the gent is simply trying to carry on a conversation about a reasonably positive topic and two above average players in the history of Tulane athletics.

So I conducted my own 45 second search "tops" and didn't see anything on Losman or Ramsay within the last three years. So maybe in fact he did do some preliminary internet research? Maybe I can't research either. Don't know and don't care. I have vague recollections of reading that Ramsay lives in No. LA. with his family but that's not certain either.

If someone else knows better then please share with us. I'm curious too.

In short I don't understand the continual relentless snarkiness that rules this board. Yes the originator of this thread has posted more than his share of Debbie Downer musings. Too bad I couldn't help here but it didn't bother me nor stop the world because I couldn't.

We're fans. Tulane athletics should be fun not a never-ending litany of cannibalistic chants. In short, guys, just give it a break.
It is supposed to be fun . The results on the field of play is the only thing that really matters and thus it hasn't been fun for a long time for Tulane fans. I have always said these boards exist for 3 reasons:

1. Information- the cone of silence has usually prevented much of that. Kushner and Guerry Smith coming on board has helped in that area.

2. Celebrating- As noted above there is just not much to celebrate. There's just not. Fans do judge by wins and losses and the losses not only keep mounting but they come against lesser and lesser competition over time.

3. Venting- Unfortunately Tulane athletics gives fans a whole lot to vent a out. So if you want to call somebody out call Tulane out. It's not the fans fault. Almost everyone here is a great diehard fan. We deserve much better from Tulane athletics.

I'll know Tulane is successful when I'm not having to come here to post. It will mean that all of my family and friends who used to buy season tickets and go to the games will all be back on board and I'll have people to talk to about Tulane in person rather than online.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
gbgreenie
Surge

Former Bills’ QB JP Losman, now a 38-year-old offensive coach at Clemson, threw the ball to WRs/DBs so well at the school’s Pro Day today, that an NFL team actually asked him if he had any interest in coming back to the NFL, in which he last played a game in 2011. Losman declined