Tanner Lee

The board for former Green Wave players and coaches.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Watch Tanner Lee live today for Jesuit's homecoming game vs Brother Martin 7:30pm.
The game will be streamed live tonight at 7:30 below and broadcast tape delay on WHNO TV,
Channel 20, on Tuesday, October 23 at 8 p.m.

http://www.sportsnola.com/sports/live-s ... video.html

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
wave runner
High Tide

tpstulane wrote:Watch Tanner Lee live today for Jesuit's homecoming game vs Brother Martin 7:30pm.
The game will be streamed live tonight at 7:30 below and broadcast tape delay on WHNO TV,

I saw him play for the first time tonight live. I don't think arm strength is an issue. He made a few vertical throws of a decent distance. He threw a couple of nice opposite hash out patterns which showed off his good ball velocity and accuracy. I was impressed with his pocket presence, he shifted and moved well in the pocket.
wavemania
Surge

We will see how good he really is when the Rummel Raiders play them this weekend. This will let me know how good he could be playing qb for Tulane. If he has a bad game, then we will have yet another year of rebuilding to wait for at Tulane. Unless, Powell gets some reps the rest of this year, we will be playing with very inexperienced QBs. And we all know how well Tulane's recored have been when playing with inexperienced QBs heading into a season.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

tpstulane wrote:Watch Tanner Lee today replay for Jesuit's homecoming game vs Brother Martin on WHNO TV,

Bump
Tulane Class of 1981
AugWave
Swell

I see what Mike Neu saw in Tanner Lee now. He has like 20td's and ZERO interceptions. :baeh:
I don't yell. I don't scream. I don't argue. I just hit 'em over the head with a bottle.
JerseyWave
Riptide

Mike Neu was an NFL scout. It's nice to know we have a professional talent evaluator in the program. Clearly, none existed on the prior staff.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

On now CH 14 on Charter Cable
Tulane Class of 1981
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

wavemania wrote:We will see how good he really is when the Rummel Raiders play them this weekend. This will let me know how good he could be playing qb for Tulane. If he has a bad game, then we will have yet another year of rebuilding to wait for at Tulane. Unless, Powell gets some reps the rest of this year, we will be playing with very inexperienced QBs. And we all know how well Tulane's recored have been when playing with inexperienced QBs heading into a season.
They just announced the Jesuit vs Rummel game will also be on TV mext Tuesday same time same place on tape delay.
Tulane Class of 1981
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Wow. So much for not having arm strenght. Lee's first play of the game he throws a 55 yard bomb for a TD.
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE

He has a very quick release, a great throwing motion and a very strong arm. Anybody questioning his arm strength is crazy. We need to keep him in the fold.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

BTW, it was mentioned long ago that that station wanted to rebroadcast all of our games but couldn't get the sponsors needed. Hopefully that changes next year.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Another TD pass for Lee 18 yards. What a great arm!
Tulane Class of 1981
Show Me
Tsunami

tpstulane wrote:Another TD pass for Lee 18 yards. What a great arm!
He also threw a 45 yrd pass in that last drive across the middle in traffic. This kid is the real deal.
Dave breslin
Swell

Watching a replay of Jesuit/Brother Martin. This young man, Lee, seems to be the real thing arm and head wise. Need to keep him and surround him with protection ala luck at Stanford. As always,"Recruit C J it's our only hope"!! P. S. Someone call a moving van to Cowen"s home. Someone send Guido to "talk" to our AD
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

His 1st half stats 6 completions for 206 yards and 2 TD's. Avg 35 yards per pass completion.
Last edited by tpstulane on Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tulane Class of 1981
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Tulane Class of 1981
TU23
High Tide

In the second half he hit a receiver right in the chest for a long TD pass and the receiver dropped it. He probably threw 4 passes in the second half total.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

TU23 wrote:In the second half he hit a receiver right in the chest for a long TD pass and the receiver dropped it. He probably threw 4 passes in the second half total.
Yes that would have been another 60 yard TD had that kid not dropped it.
Tulane Class of 1981
AugWave
Swell

I always tell people, measureables and 40 times are only half the battle. Does the player have the "head" to play the game? Does he have the heart? Does he play and not worry about getting hit/hurt? This kid looks legit on those counts. Having that at QB is HUGE.
I don't yell. I don't scream. I don't argue. I just hit 'em over the head with a bottle.
Show Me
Tsunami

AugWave wrote:I always tell people, measureables and 40 times are only half the battle. Does the player have the "head" to play the game? Does he have the heart? Does he play and not worry about getting hit/hurt? This kid looks legit on those counts. Having that at QB is HUGE.
+1000
I understand Les Miles and Steve Spurrier are interested but he's not answering their calls!!!!!!!!!
AugWave
Swell

Show Me wrote:
AugWave wrote:I always tell people, measureables and 40 times are only half the battle. Does the player have the "head" to play the game? Does he have the heart? Does he play and not worry about getting hit/hurt? This kid looks legit on those counts. Having that at QB is HUGE.
+1000
I understand Les Miles and Steve Spurrier are interested but he's not answering their calls!!!!!!!!!
Well I know for a fact that Stanford is contacting him. My uncle was a star basketball player at Jesuit (Yes.. he went astray) He knows all the saucy stuff that goes on over there.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Lee has a beautiful release, I haven't been this excited about a kid in 20 or so years.
Tulane Class of 1981
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Wow another dropped 50 plus yard would be TD.
Tulane Class of 1981
Krewe of Ham & Eggs
High Tide

I'm trying to keep up amidst my drinking so that's 110 yards and two TDs dropped?
Tulane Class of 2004
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Krewe of Ham & Eggs wrote:I'm trying to keep up amidst my drinking so that's 110 yards and two TDs dropped?
Yes, same guy dropped both passes #7.
Tulane Class of 1981