Tanner Lee

The board for former Green Wave players and coaches.
puffy
Surge

https://mobile.twitter.com/FourVerts/st ... 5978072064

Interesting observation of Tanner's rep at the Senior Bowl practices, at least with Jerry Jones.

tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

puffy wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/FourVerts/st ... 5978072064

Interesting observation of Tanner's rep at the Senior Bowl practices, at least with Jerry Jones.
Wow that’s brutal. :oops:
I don’t believe he’ll be Cowboy :o
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
Show Me
Tsunami

Saint’s Loomis, Payton and CJ have a liking to Lee. Wouldn’t at all be surprised to see him become a Saint. Remember Ryan Griffin ended up a Saint.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

The "experts" at the NFL network were talking about the workouts leading up to today's game. They discussed 5 QBs and didn't mention Tanner Lee. Said the QB from Western Kentucky looked impressive, among other comments. But having been at practice all week, I was surprised they didn't mention Tanner, who excels at practice.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
swampnik
Surge

DfromCT wrote:The "experts" at the NFL network were talking about the workouts leading up to today's game. They discussed 5 QBs and didn't mention Tanner Lee. Said the QB from Western Kentucky looked impressive, among other comments. But having been at practice all week, I was surprised they didn't mention Tanner, who excels at practice.
the one mention for a writer covering the 1st day practice wrote, "While Mayfield is getting all the attention; Tanner Lee is quietly having the best day at QB".
Tanner also was given credit for the longest pass of 54+ yards among all QB's competing in drills at 2018 Senior Bowl.
Last edited by swampnik on Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
nic, nic, nic, swamp!
-Jack N. (Easy Rider)
swampnik
Surge

With Faulk out for funeral, Tanner had his chances with more series given him than the others. The fumble and interception (both blantey not his fault), will probably cost him any good press from the Senior Bowl.
lNORTH Passing
C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT
Josh Allen 9/13 158 12.2 2 0
Tanner Lee 8/19 86 4.5 0 1
Baker Mayfield 3/7 9 1.3 0 0
TEAM 20/39 253 6.5 2 1
Last edited by swampnik on Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nic, nic, nic, swamp!
-Jack N. (Easy Rider)
greenphantom
Swell

I’ve been brutal on Lee but I would not mind at all if the Saints spent a 6th round pick or later on him. That would be worth the risk.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

who knows...ole Tanner could be Scott Frost in waiting....
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
puffy
Surge

Can anyone show me a recent example of another college qb who 1) had an awful won-loss record (9-22 as a starter), 2) a mediocre TD-interception ratio (1.2 : 1), and 3) wasn't accurate (career 55% completion) that went on to have any kind of a meaningful NFL career?
nawlinspete
Riptide

Lee is not only A LOSER he is THE BIGGEST LOSER.

Why was he even in Mobile ?

NOT AN NFL PROSPECT

https://sportsnaut.com/2018/01/winners- ... nior-bowl/
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
Show Me
Tsunami

greenphantom wrote:I’ve been brutal on Lee but I would not mind at all if the Saints spent a 6th round pick or later on him. That would be worth the risk.
Would be good pick up for the Saints. But I don’t think he’ll last that long. Probably 4th or 5th Round.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

As a Saints fan I'd like to see the Saints get him. It would be interesting to see him operate behind a quality offensive line for the first time while surrounded by quality skill position players.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
ajcalhoun
Swell

winwave wrote:As a Saints fan I'd like to see the Saints get him. It would be interesting to see him operate behind a quality offensive line for the first time while surrounded by quality skill position players.
Sorry, I wish Tanner the best of everythng but as a Saints fan I want him nowhere near the Black and Gold.
God Bless Everyone!
Aberzombie1892
Swell

nawlinspete wrote:Lee is not only A LOSER he is THE BIGGEST LOSER.

NOT AN NFL PROSPECT

Because it's the Senior Bowl so high profile non-senior QBs aren't allowed to attend -and- Mason Rudolph was injured. There is quite a list of possible first round QBs - Louisville, USC, UCLA, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, and Wyoming - but only a couple were seniors.
Dupergreenie
Surge

NOT AN NFL PROSPECT

Unless I misread it the guy who wrote the article said that the two turnovers were not Tanners fault earlier in the article the said they were his fault when he spoke of Tanner. I'm not defending Lee but you can't have it both ways.
Wave755
Tsunami

Dupergreenie wrote:

NOT AN NFL PROSPECT

Unless I misread it the guy who wrote the article said that the two turnovers were not Tanners fault earlier in the article the said they were his fault when he spoke of Tanner. I'm not defending Lee but you can't have it both ways.
I saw the interception, it was clearly Tanner's fault, he threw behind the receiver resulting in a pick. But, at least it wasn't a pick-six, just a "plain vanilla" pick returned for only a few yards.
Wave QB
Swell

Tanner Lee is an INT machine. It was only fitting for him to throw one in Mobile.
dpm wave
Swell

ajcalhoun wrote:
winwave wrote:As a Saints fan I'd like to see the Saints get him. It would be interesting to see him operate behind a quality offensive line for the first time while surrounded by quality skill position players.
Sorry, I wish Tanner the best of everythng but as a Saints fan I want him nowhere near the Black and Gold.
+1,000,000,000,000

This kid needs to be in Cleveland
greenphantom
Swell

Good luck to Tanner Brady in the Super Bowl this weekend :)
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

greenphantom wrote:Good luck to Tanner Brady in the Super Bowl this weekend :)
I have zero clue who Tanner Brady is..but here is Tom Brady's college stats

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/pl ... ady-1.html

and here is good ole Tanner Lee's college performance sheet

https://www.footballdb.com/college-foot ... ee-lee0114
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

:lol:
As a vehement Patriots hater (goes back to the Sullivan Family in the 70's and 80's) I could only hope that Tom Brady channels his inner Tanner this Sunday evening. :o :lol: :?
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

rumor has it, the "T' in "INT" stands for Tanner
HoustonWave
Tsunami

golfnut69 wrote:
I have zero clue who Tanner Brady is..but here is Tom Brady's college stats

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/pl ... ady-1.html

and here is good ole Tanner Lee's college performance sheet

https://www.footballdb.com/college-foot ... ee-lee0114
So much for any likelihood that Tanner might be another "under the radar" Tom Brady.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

HoustonWave wrote: So much for any likelihood that Tanner might be another "under the radar" Tom Brady.
:mrgreen:
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

tpstulane wrote:
HoustonWave wrote: So much for any likelihood that Tanner might be another "under the radar" Tom Brady.
:mrgreen:
from now on Tanner will be referred to as "ICE".....