Tanner Lee

The board for former Green Wave players and coaches.
ajcalhoun
Swell

I swear I really can't figure out whether Jonathan is a Master Troll or or just seriously mentally challenged.
Last edited by ajcalhoun on Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

God Bless Everyone!
RobertM320
Green Wave

He surely doesn't seem like he could master anything, so it must be the other.

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
Jonathan
Riptide

AJ Calhoun. I have the same concerns about you. Get a life and stop criticizing other Tulane fans and alumni.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

posse wrote:
Wave QB wrote:Good luck to Tanner Lee. It would be wise for him to enroll at a FCS program.

I think Tanner signs with Mike Neu, the newly named head coach at Ball St....
I hearing this tonight as well.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
Wave QB
Swell

tpstulane wrote:
posse wrote:
Wave QB wrote:Good luck to Tanner Lee. It would be wise for him to enroll at a FCS program.

I would be shocked Neu picked him up.
greenphantom
Swell

Wave QB wrote:
tpstulane wrote:
posse wrote:

I'd like to see that but only if Lee graduates early and still has 2 years of eligibility. He is making a mistake if he gives up another year. Would rather see him go FCS.
Wave QB
Swell

greenphantom wrote:
Wave QB wrote:
tpstulane wrote:
posse wrote:

I'd like to see that but only if Lee graduates early and still has 2 years of eligibility. He is making a mistake if he gives up another year. Would rather see him go FCS.
I would rather see him play JUCO ball for a year in order to stay active before moving up to a Sun Belt or C-USA program. Tanner really needs to prove yo himself that he can play.
sader24
Tsunami

Wave QB wrote:
greenphantom wrote:
Wave QB wrote:
tpstulane wrote:
posse wrote:

I would rather see him play JUCO ball for a year in order to stay active before moving up to a Sun Belt or C-USA program. Tanner really needs to prove yo himself that he can play.
Are you ever going to give it up? He doesn't play here anymore.
Wave QB
Swell

sader24 wrote:
Wave QB wrote:
greenphantom wrote:
Wave QB wrote:
tpstulane wrote:
posse wrote:

Are you ever going to give it up? He doesn't play here anymore.
Give what up? Does the truth hurt that bad?
RobertM320
Green Wave

I guess the point is, he's no longer a Tulane athlete. Its time we move on. We didn't spend pages and pages of threads on Ricky Tarrant when he left. Its over. He's gone. Move on.
Last edited by RobertM320 on Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
Wave QB
Swell

I will continue to respond to any post available on this board. Just because the Tanner Lee project failed(just as I predicted three years ago), doesn't mean the Lee dreamers will shut me up.
sader24
Tsunami

You're obsessed and possibly sick in the head.
JTLiuzza
Swell

Jonathan wrote:AJ Calhoun. I have the same concerns about you. Get a life and stop criticizing other Tulane fans and alumni.
I was waiting for that one. The very definition of not having a life is posting on a Tanner Lee thread which makes me... GUILTY. :D
The second commandment has not been abrogated.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

winwave wrote:
greenphantom wrote:
winwave wrote:And of course there's cardinalphantom, ballstqb and winglesscardinal going there to hate on him.
that was pretty good but actually the Ball St message board has been pretty impressed thus far with the insights of these new posters. On the other hand, the board admin is considering banning cardinalwave, MunciePete and Jonathan as they share the same IP address. They traced it to WJHS, the Jesuit High School radio and TV station.
Wrong again. I don't know what's worse, your attempts at humor or your lack of football knowledge. .
I wish I saved a link to the thread where Jonathan forgot which name he was logged in under. But this post pretty much confirms that Jonathan and Winwave are one and the same.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
jonathanjoseph
Green Wave

DfromCT wrote:
winwave wrote:
greenphantom wrote:
winwave wrote:And of course there's cardinalphantom, ballstqb and winglesscardinal going there to hate on him.
that was pretty good but actually the Ball St message board has been pretty impressed thus far with the insights of these new posters. On the other hand, the board admin is considering banning cardinalwave, MunciePete and Jonathan as they share the same IP address. They traced it to WJHS, the Jesuit High School radio and TV station.
Wrong again. I don't know what's worse, your attempts at humor or your lack of football knowledge. .
I wish I saved a link to the thread where Jonathan forgot which name he was logged in under. But this post pretty much confirms that Jonathan and Winwave are one and the same.
I don't really know what you are talking about, but I think the suggestion that winwave and Jonathan are the same poster is close to the dumbest thing I've ever read on this forum. Didn't you accuse me of posting under multiple handles also?

Good grief.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Tanner....all the best to you and your Family. I hope you have a successful and injury free career..... now if we can only delete this thread, maybe the speed of this site will improve !!!!
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
winwave
Top of the WAVE

jonathanjoseph wrote:
DfromCT wrote:
winwave wrote:
greenphantom wrote:
I don't really know what you are talking about, but I think the suggestion that winwave and Jonathan are the same poster is close to the dumbest thing I've ever read on this forum. Didn't you accuse me of posting under multiple handles also?

Good grief.
+1. D you don't make any sense there.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
COChip
Low Tide

Visiting LSU according to Ed Daniels and nola.com.
sader24
Tsunami

He's visiting LSU this weekend. From what I've heard it's a done deal.
ajcalhoun
Swell

sader24 wrote:He's visiting LSU this weekend. From what I've heard it's a done deal.
This is mind-boggling to me but I wish him well.
God Bless Everyone!
mbawavefan12
Tsunami

ajcalhoun wrote:
sader24 wrote:He's visiting LSU this weekend. From what I've heard it's a done deal.
This is mind-boggling to me but I wish him well.
I wonder if TOPPS is playing a role here
HoustonWave
Tsunami

Which would confirm the chaotic state of QB at LSU. I never cease to be amazed how some football factories like LSU and U of Texas can continually struggle to find a top flight starting QB. I guess we can now add aTm to that list.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
nawlinspete
Riptide

HoustonWave wrote:
Which would confirm the chaotic state of QB at LSU. I never cease to be amazed how some football factories like LSU and U of Texas can continually struggle to find a top flight starting QB. I guess we can now add aTm to that list.
Wishing Lee nothing but the best for himself, even if his best MAGNIFIES JUST HOW BAD CJ AND THE PRICES WERE !
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
Show Me
Tsunami

A perfect fit.
He'll fully excel behind that line and throwing to those WR's. Good for him.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

DfromCT wrote:
winwave wrote:
greenphantom wrote:
I was obviously wrong in my accusation that Winwave and Jonathan are one and the same. It has really upset Winwave. My bad.

After I win Powerball tonight I will donate $100 million to Tulane specifically to expand Yulman (when the time comes) to 40,000. The upper deck on the NIMBY side will be called the Winwave Terrace.
;)
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V