Chuck Pitcock

The board for former Green Wave players and coaches.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

while late nite channel surfing, I came upon an ESPN Classic 30 for 30...this episode was titled, "What (who) Killed the USFL"...former Tulane Lineman Cuck Pitcock was featured thru out and most in the media and in sports managment, blame The Donald for forcing the USFL to play during the fall instead of staying with a "spring schedule"..since the NFL did not want Trump involved as an owner, he purchased the NJ Generals (folowing their first season) and then filed the anti trust law suit hoping for a merger and giving him entrance into NFL ownership by default. I also learned that Pitcock's Hi School Coach was Kevin White, future Tulane AD !! Gary Barbaro, former East Jeff and Nicholls State alum was also mentioned by "The Donald" as one of the premier players in the NFL...there was also a young looking Jim Mora that recieved some interview time..most agreed that the Philly Stars could have played with most NFL teams and that once disbanned almost 200 USFL players were signed by NFL teams
Last edited by golfnut69 on Sat May 12, 2012 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Good Stuff golfnut!
Thanks!
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

On a related USFL 30 for 30 ... there is one entitled "The Greatest that never was"....the Marcus Dupree story... the old New Orleans Breakers (reloacted from Boston) were hi lighted...FYI...Marcus is now a truck driver in southern Mississippi
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !