Patrick Ramsey

The board for former Green Wave players and coaches.
RWR
Swell

I would love to see him picked up by Arizona. He was cut earlier this week and after the meltdown by Anderson I thought they would be looking. Like Warner he may not be mobile but he has a very strong arm. He could run that offense and get the ball downfield to Fitzgerald.

JTLiuzza
Swell

Me too. Talked to him a few times when he was still at Tulane. Terrific young man.
The second commandment has not been abrogated.
green4life
Low Tide

Really looking forward to his upcoming season. I'm hearing great things.
Fan since 1965 and was at the 14-0 Victory over LSU. It can be done.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

green4life wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 4:53 pm Really looking forward to his upcoming season. I'm hearing great things.
Last I heard, he was a QB coach somewhere. Green4life do you know something I don't know? I don't think he's taken a snap in a meaningful game in quite a few years now.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Patrick is no longer in football, If I am not mistaken he works for his father in laws company,in Ruston, Lincoln Builders ...Lincoln also has offices in Baton Rouge and Bedford TX

https://www.lincolnbuilders.com/
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !