Moses Wood transferring

The board for former Green Wave players and coaches.
HoustonWave
Tsunami

JerseyWave wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:42 pm As long Tulane gets better talent out of the transfer portal than what is going in, I’ll be very happy.
It would be hard to not get a net talent gain out of the portal—we put almost nothing into it.

Tulane is the University of Louisiana
anEngineer
Riptide

sader24 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:20 pm
anEngineer wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:26 pm
greenie78 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:55 pm These losers bought into Dumbleavy’s NBA background and were disappointed after going winless. They were average players and part of the problem as well. Good riddance to these bums. No respect for them.
What kind of person says things like this about 18-20 year old kids who are just trying to play basketball and get a degree?
Generally speaking, someone who has had enough.
Generally speaking, this is the kind of thing you hear from the ignoramuses up river. Thanks for contributing.
gbgreenie
Surge

Do you forget Hunter said he could make the NCAA Tournement with the players from last year. Do you not forget the Buddy T. to Tommy Bowden transition. Same players Bowden recruits did not hit the field in 1998. Bowden leaves what happened next. Quit making the players a scapegoat because you have no idea what Hunter's coaching will mean. This was a very young team last year with no direction. Take Hunter for his word or you might as well give up now. Don't see any new recruits knocking the door down yet!!!
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

gbgreenie wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:10 pm Do you forget Hunter said he could make the NCAA Tournement with the players from last year. Do you not forget the Buddy T. to Tommy Bowden transition. Same players Bowden recruits did not hit the field in 1998. Bowden leaves what happened next. Quit making the players a scapegoat because you have no idea what Hunter's coaching will mean. This was a very young team last year with no direction. Take Hunter for his word or you might as well give up now. Don't see any new recruits knocking the door down yet!!!
que..."I hear ya knockin, but ya can't come in"
https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CH ... CHoECAwQJw

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Had another great game tonight on National TV. By the way he transferred out when Hunter was hired 🤔.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-baske ... moses-wood
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Washington? I thought he transferred to UNLV! Is he the Huskies version of Trey Williams? Or (switching sports) Frank Harris (7th year UTSA QB who is finally out of eligibility).
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

DfromCT wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:32 am Washington? I thought he transferred to UNLV! Is he the Huskies version of Trey Williams? Or (switching sports) Frank Harris (7th year UTSA QB who is finally out of eligibility).
5 years. 1 year at Tulane 1 at UNLV
2 at Portland
1 at Washington
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE

tpstulane wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:27 am Had another great game tonight on National TV. By the way he transferred out when Hunter was hired 🤔.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-baske ... moses-wood
Guess he knew Hunter didn't play big men.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
McWave
High Tide

tpstulane wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:44 am
DfromCT wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:32 am Washington? I thought he transferred to UNLV! Is he the Huskies version of Trey Williams? Or (switching sports) Frank Harris (7th year UTSA QB who is finally out of eligibility).
2 at Portland
1 at Washington
Do these kids graduate with any type of degree with courses from 4 schools? Which school will he graduate from after 5 years? Real question for anyone with insight in how one can matriculate with this mix of programs.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

McWave wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:12 pm
tpstulane wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:44 am
2 at Portland
1 at Washington
Do these kids graduate with any type of degree with courses from 4 schools? Which school will he graduate from after 5 years? Real question for anyone with insight in how one can matriculate with this mix of programs.
He may have 3 degrees from different schools but I’m not sure. 🤔
Tulane Class of 1981